-1-

First day of school. Yay. I got up and dressed in my normal skinny- but not TOO skinny, skinny jeans, dark navy blue t-shirt, and toboggan. I head into the kitchen to get something to eat.

Our house isn't very big. A one story Three bedroom two bath on a quarter acer of land in the "semi suberbs" outside Wilmington. There was a small bedroom, a medium and a master.

I'm the second one awake after my step brother, Timothy. We shared a room. He's already seated eating his bowl of Frosted Flakes.

"What's the problem you couldn't wake me?" I ask as he stuffs his face with the sugary cerial. He just shrugs and continues eating.

I shake my head and go into the kitchen and pour myself a bowl of Raisin Bran and sit down to eat. I finish in no time and I go brush my teeth. Afterwards I put on my Axe Apollo and grab my stuff and head out the door.

It's a quarter mile walk from our house to the bus stop. The bus stop needs to be closer. Timothy and I walk in silence for the first few minutes then I finally speak.

"I only hope the girls are hot this year."

Timothy smiles his dopey smile and still says nothing. I put my hand in my pocket and continue on forward. I was not ready for the new school year. At least, not until I got on the bus. That's when it all changed.