-2-

The bus rolled up the road with the familiar rusty squeak of the wheels and axles and the smoke occasionally hissing merged with the sound of a diesel engine. I tightened my grip on my binder as the bus shuddered to a halt in front of the bus stop. The doors jerked open and I climes the stairs onto the bus.

No one new in particular... White boy Van.. Black boy Van(Yes these kid's parents named them Van.)... Tall ass Jordan... Pink Hair boy...- Wait... Pink hair boy?

I made my way to the back of the bus and sat in the seat across from the Pink Haired boy. I studied his body type, facial features and hair. His hair was long, but not girly type long. It was brushed and swept over his entire forehead. Soon I was studying his outfit.

He's wearing khaki colored cargo shorts with pink LeBrons. He has a set of snake bite piercings in his lip. He is also wearing a white hoodie with light blue and black horizontal lines on it. But why a hoodie in August? With the sleeves down? Hasn't this kid put heat stroke possibility into his outfit equasion?

We arrive at school about 15 minutes after we got picked up from the bus stop. Still the last ones. We head to homeroom. My homeroom is Mrs. Gabriel. She seemed nice. But boy was I wrong.

She looks like she is in her mid to late forties. She has bleach blonde hair and is..... "Round"? I mean she's not "fat" but not healthy weight either. She's okay the first week of school, then bitch mode was activated.

She always gets mad at every little mistake. She gets mad at us for being loud when she's louder than a gun shot. She get's mad at us for being late when she's late to class all the freakin time. My second period teacher is a lot better. Mr. Cray is the best guy ever. He's around 5'10" with short hair spiked at the front. He LOVES to wear the Under Armor polos. Again, he's round like Mrs. Gabriel but not AS round. Cray looks like he's in his early to mid thirties. Mr. Cray dose math. Just FYI. Mrs. Adam is Language Arts. She's old and really skinny. I'm just done with descriptions.... Anyway Mrs. Adam is like a Librarian. No emotion or loud talking.

My band teacher(yes, band) is Mrs. Knauf. Silent K. Again, round with short reddish-brown hair but less round than Mr. Cray. She's fun but know's when to get serious. For example, if everyone shows up for a performance, the following band day she'll bring out the Wii for us to mess around on.
And this is my Five period day at school. And this will go on for a while.