Chapter 2

Maya smiled as everyone was now walking around the mountain as they were on a hike.
Maya had noticed that Josh had kept a good eye on her the last while since they got tk the lodge unsure of what could actually be wrong but she also knew that it was extremely uncomfortable having him around her constantly because she wasn't used to it.

"You're gonna fall down," Cory said.
"I won't," Maya said trying to assure her teacher as she lost balance but her hand was immediately grabbed by Josh.
"Yeah. Think you and I are gonna stick together," Josh said as Cory went of tk the other students knowing Maya was in the right hands.

"Why are you keeping suck a close eye on me? You've never..." Maya tried to say but before she could Josh pressed his lips on hers for a soft and passionate kiss.

What seemed like just a few seconds seemed like forever for Maya but she had no idea where Josh was heading with any of this.
They pulled away as they looked into each other's eyes immediately smiling.

"Maybe because I've never been honest about how I feel. Maya... I like you. And I'm hoping you still feel the same and this triangle with Lucas and Riley is just a triangle," Josh said.
"You were my first love, the first boy I trusted with my heart after my father... My first kiss. I was lost. I wasn't me when I said I liked Lucas. Now I am me again. And I like you," Maya said.