II - Chapter 5 - Sworn enemy

The Vindicta is a splendid ship, even though she is not young. We leave the port of la Balise. The wind is strong. I love the feel of the sea sliding along under my feet.

The days go by and each day is much like the last. Carpentier is always accompanied by his enforcers. He is not stupid. He knows that it is in my interest to remove him from the chessboard as soon as possible.

I shake with anger at the idea of having been obliged to embark under his command. Him a captain! He brags about his superior position at the slightest opportunity. Worse, he misuses his power over the others, demanding that his slightest wishes be obeyed. Wine, privileges, gambling. He does not act like a leader. The crew already hate him. This is excellent; his mediocrity serves my interests.

I hate Carpentier with a deadly loathing. Especially when I see him strutting about the deck of the sloop in his long blue coat. He loves to let the wind lift the tails of his garment. It disgusts me all the more because I once did the same. Why does he have to resemble me so? The bastard is the mirror of all my faults.

I admit it, I hate to be guided and to obey. I need to take the lead. This is how it is. In a life of thirty-two years, I have only accepted once to let go. To slacken up. It was with her.

Florence and I made love like angels touched by grace. We went together so well. She has the gift of mixing pleasure and torment by creating an explosion of sensations. I felt alive with her.

One day, she demanded two kegs of water. She did not wish to tell me what she intended to do with them. Even if water is a rare commodity at sea, I gave in to her. I wanted to know what torture she had in store for me.

Cook brought up the little barrels early in the evening. We ate, and at her request, I drank no alcohol. She wanted me totally conscious.

Next, she ordered me to trust her. I must not speak. Ask no questions. Just let myself be.

She undressed me with exaggerated leisureliness. From time to time, I tried to pinch a breast or a buttock. She punished me with a biting kiss. Taking a cloth in her hand, she started washing me. The piece of fabric wet my skin, limb after limb. My hairs stood on end under her delicate caress. She left me for a moment to fill a bottle. She then poured the contents on my belly to drench my bush. I did not understand this act. The feeling of the cold liquid cascading onto my erect penis was disagreeable.

Suddenly, her face approached me. I almost recoiled, fearing that she would bite me. But I had promised to trust her.

The cold of the water was replaced by a comforting warmth. Sirena's tongue slid down my member. She took it in her mouth. The pleasure was exquisite... A gift that no-one had ever made me before. Florence's head came and went, back and forth. She sucked, pumped and licked.

I no longer had any control over her, myself or my body. The ship could have gone down and I would not have known, so possessed was I by the devilish dance of her mouth on my skin.

Sometimes water ran again over my flesh that she once again cajoled with her warm lips. When she looked up, her eyes sparkling with malice, a wave of desire had me keel over. I took hold of her hair. The rhythm was too slow. Too slow. I wanted to come. I rocked my hips, pushing her head down even more. My penis explored her throat. She moaned plaintively. I thought I was going to have to stop.

Her eyes pleaded with me not to stop. So, I continued. I kept going. I penetrated her mouth until the final liberation. The incredibly violent orgasm had me groan with pleasure.