Question 4

Ask by rapptwin06

"IS ANYONE IN A RELATIONSHIP WITH SOMEONE? Wow...Ok, I expected that soon to be asked." Harmonie utters.

"Gosh. My children are all underaged but 1. What the actual F." Bowser says while glaring mad at Harmonie. 

"Hey, not my fault that they are asking it. So is anyone in a relationship but Bowser and Clawdia?"

Everyone shook their head and was quit.

"What about you butterfly girl?" Bowser questions her curious.

"Ok. My name is HARMONIE. Like harmony. Is that so difficult to get in your 10 brain cells?" Harmonie snaps at him.

"Whatever, I don't really care about your name anyway. So, are you in a relationship?"

"No. I am a single pringle, diggah!." She calls out.

"Diggah?" Bowser grunts.

"You wouldn't understand it anyway."

Suddenly the door flew open and the lights turned themselves off. In the doorframe was a shadow that looked like Ludwig with a long cape.

"Ludwig?!" Almost everyone yells surprised and shocked.

"Ohohoh...I am not Ludwig...I am called Kooky. Kooky von Koopa." He chuckles in a dark and deep voice. Slowly he approaches everyone else who were cornered behind the couch.

"What is wrong with you?!" Roy asks.

"Nothing. I feel great."

"Why do you wear a vampire costume?"

"What do you mean? This is my clothes."

Thereafter you can hear heavy steps running down the hallway coming closer.

"GUYS!! GUYS!! YOU WILL NEVER GUESS WHAT HAPPENED!" It's Harmonie who pauses after seeing Kooky standing in the darkroom scaring everyone else.

"Shoot...You already know..." She mumbles

_______________________________________

How will this end? If you want to find our ask another question!

I will try to make a tiny story parallel to the questions here!