"Answer me." He countered, sensing the irritation in her voice.

"No." Her breathy answer had him shifting in his seat. Her chest rises and falls now as she stands bewildered. No one speaks and the longer she stood there, the more fear for the unknown seems to grow in her. From the moment she was told about the deal for 3 days, she prepared herself for the rape, torture but instead, he made her dance. Madhu had selected perfect clothes for her, it revealed her skin in a tease but didn't show up more than required. which would make men want her more? She didn't need to open her eyes to see what he was doing, as the strong essence of cigarette hit her nose and the heat of his glare burned her skin.

"Do you know who I am?" He questioned out of blue.

"Yes. A scoundrel." She spat.

"If I would be in your place, I would have watched my mouth before I speak." He replied with a grin.

"I don't care who you are and what you are? For me you are just a Musibat for 3 days I have to deal with? After three days, I would like to never see your face again."

"I doubt that." Aditya sniggers while walking up to her, taking the last puff of his cigarette. He drops the remaining cigarette on the floor and smashed it beneath his boot.

"You have two choices. You can either be the obedient dog and do everything I say without a question or smart remark, or else you can walk out of that door and wait for the nightmare to turn true. You know what capable I am of?" he smirks while blowing air on her face to move the slipped hair away from her face.

"Didn't your daddy ever told you that money cannot fix everything?"

 "No, he was too busy to conquer the world for me. So I learned myself, Where money cannot do the trick, Power could do the magic." He flashed his toothy smile at her. That was the motto of Hooda's where money cannot work they put their influence to get the work done. Aditya was just an extension of Harshwardhan and Anjana, a cocky businessman and a cunning politician.

"But I am so glad that your dad taught you correctly. You really are a thing handcrafted to get laid."

Her eyes shot open and tear formed in her eyes. She felt attacked by his comment. 

One thing of the past is terrible, it passes away but does not leave you completely. It stays inside your heart behind several layers of emotions, waiting for the opportunity where someone would come and scratch those layers so it could kill the person from inside once again.

The smile slowly fades on his lips and gets replaced with a frown. The trail of tears brought his attention to his wide-opened eyes. Her lips were quivering and her body shook like a leaf. It was clear she was replaying the worst memory before her eyes. He felt concerned for her. He wanted to hold her and kissed away her pain. But there was something inside him that held him tight like a chain which was attached subconsciously like a leech and which refused to let him get close to her on an emotional level.

He watched her silently as she shredded tears. Only after several minutes finally, her hiccups died and she stayed silent, once in a while sniffing because of the impact of her crying.

She took a sharp breath as she continued to stare at the floor. 

"Are you okay?"

She noticed the concerned for her in his voice to which she nods in yes.

"Good. You can go to your room now. It's up on the first floor to your right as you climb stairs. Your clothes are ready. You can relax for a while, but I want you to dress up with the clothes and get back here by 5.30. Have I made myself clear?"