Meeting Kairi's Mother

Start from the beginning

Her mom giggled as I continued.

Me: *I took her out to a TGI Fridays and we were together since she confessed her feelings for me as I did the same.*

Mother: *Oh. Do you mind taking me to America sometime?*

Me: *Absolutely. Your flight ticket is on me, Ms. Hōsako.*

Mother: *I hope I get to meet your parents.*

I dropped my chopsticks and gasped. I even covered my mouth to mute my sobs. Her mom knew she made a terrible mistake in bringing up my own mom.

Kairi: *Mom, his mother passed away two months ago. It's better if you didn't bring it up.*

Mother: *Oh, I'm so sorry, son.*

Me: *It's okay. If you want to know about her, I'll tell you.*

Mother: *I won't stop you from telling me. Fire away.*

Me: *She was a good mother. Back home in Canada, I consider Japan as my second home, my mom worked four jobs to keep my family afloat and out of debt. My dad got killed in a DUI accident and that resulted in my mom and I immigrating to Florida to start fresh. I then got a job that paid well to help her with the bills while I was saving to something more personal: professional wrestling.*

I showed her some pictures of my painting my face.

Me: *I paint my face because it's not for fun, it's not for a gimmick, it's just that I'm at war with the world and its desires.*

I even showed her my barbed wire tattoo on my wrist to show her the reason.

Me: *I got this tattoo after I signed with WWE. The barbed wire is a reminder that no matter what I go through, I wanna be accepted for me. That's all it is. My mom loved it but a day after (sniff) I won the NXT Championship, she got killed in (sniff) a car accident like my dad had died. (Sniff) I'm sorry.*

~With Kairi~

I couldn't take it. Watching Peter beat himself up like that. I had to hug him and calm him down. He did after a while but he didn't wanna continue.

Me: You mind if I finish it for you?

Peter: Yes please.

I continued for him as he was wiping his tears.

Me: *Peter was devastated when he got the call. She and I got to know each other before the accident the next day. And she was so kind that I wanted her to still be around, but life is nothing but a wasteland.*

Peter: *I agree.*

Mother: *Wow. I'm so sorry about that. I'm sure you have to get back to America soon?*

Peter: *Not for a week at least. We only have three days so let's spend some time together.*

Mother: *Yeah!*

~With Peter~

Despite the mishap when it came to me talking about my late mother to Ms. Hōsako, she was so sweet with a heart of gold. We were in Tokyo visiting some friends I've never seen in a while: Okada, Gedo, and the entire BC. I let them know the day before we flew to Japan that we were staying for at least three days and we had to spend the time the best we could. When we saw them, they were so happy to see me again! We bro hugged and it was just like being in NJPW once again.

Tama: Oh you motherfucker! How the fuck are you, Peter!

Me: Man, I can't believe it's been a couple months. Feel like it's been a long time!