Part 40: First Attemp

Start from the beginning

"I know. He will be married with a beautiful princes instead of this pale face", he mocked me for one more time.

I was so sad, but I saw Type smiled on his lips. Really annoying.

"Get out from my home", he told me.

"Please, Por"

"Don't call me Por anymore, I am not. Get out!"

He dragged me to get out from that house.

Type and Mae asked him to calm down, but he already mad. He didn't like me, he didn't want to see my face. He closed the door and locked it.

I was stuttered in front of the door. I knocked the door, but seems Type has also been locked in his room. My bag was left inside, I had nothing. I didn't know where I have to go.

Living with parent in law will never easy.

--*--

Type POV

Next morning.

I was still locked in my room, moreover that Por took my phone last night.

Along the night, I couldn't sleep well. I keep thinking about P'Tharn. He was kicked out from my home last night. I just wanted to ensure that he is okay.

Then, the door suddenly was opened. I saw Mae in front of the door. "Time for breakfast", she told me. I nodded, then left my room.

I walked to the window, I looked outside.

"He is not there", Por told me.

I was startled. "Ah.... What......"

"Are you looking for paleface?", he asked me.

"No......", I replied him but I keep looking out there. I hope that I could see him, waiting in front of the door. But, I couldn't find P'Tharn.

"I need to go to work", Por told me. "But, you have to be at home"

"Why?", I asked him. "I want to meet my friends"

"You can't", he raised his voice.

"Por......."

"I can't let you to meet that paleface"

"I will not"

"I believe in you, but I don't believe in that boy"

"Stop", Mae interrupted us. "Our son is at home, why should you become so silly?"

"Oey......"

I smiled to look at Por.

"Just leave", Mae asked him. "I want to see my son breakfast instead of talking for nonsense with you"

Por grumbled. But, he didn't want to talk further.

He really left home.

I started for breakfast at home.

A lot of foods and loves from Mae.

"Eat well", she told me.

I nodded. It was delicious, I took a lot. Then, I realized that Mae looked at me.

"Why are you looking at me?", I asked her.

She didn't answer me.

"Am I weird?"

"Not", she replied me shortly.

"So, what?"

"Do you love him?", she asked me.