I can feel your halo (halo) halo
I can see your halo (halo) halo
I can feel your halo (halo) halo
I can see your halo (halo) halo."

Bowing and thanking the audience, they exited the stage. The next category, Question and Answer takes place but I can't seem to remove the thought of him.

"Doesn't know him huh. That clearly look like a stranger Mavie Reins! Really?! Eye- fucking with the guy?!"

I snapped back at the reality, facing Mica who has an obvious scowl and furrowed eyebrows, She's irritated- annoyed even.

Well- Ops. I clearly forgot that she's with me, Now I'm damned.

"We're talking later. I'll just change my clothes, Don't bother escaping me, Reins."

I sighed.

"Yeah Whatever. Go ahead and buy me a bag of chips."

She chuckle a little but didn't say anything anyways. Well being left alone really has its perks.

"Mind If I join you?"

Looking Up I saw my classmate, John Marcus- JM for short wearing a blue faded jeans and teal buttoned up shirt. His brown orbs heave such intense gaze that I can't help staring at it.

"Sure. Take a sit."

He gave a breathless laugh, Wow. This guy sure is a heartthrob.

"What are you doing here?"

I ask. As far as I know, We doesn't have class and he doesn't have any commitments today, So?

"I just want to see the new band. Someone told me they're pretty good and they sure exceed my expectations."

"If even you heard something about them, They must have been so popular."

I respond. Facing the stage, The candidates from Science Club is now answering, And they sure know how to entertain and answer the question. They leave such impact.

"Are you implying something, Reins?"

I looked over at Jm, Trying to decipher what he mean but finding out nothing I give up and ask him.

"What do you mean?"

Jm let out a low chuckle and I swear! I could hear him mocking me!

"Nah, It's nothing. Who do you think will win?"

Tch. He's obviously trying to divert the topic. Whatever.

"You're Infuriating you know that?"

I heard another chuckle from him, I swear! This guy is just making fun of me. Then a good idea pop in my head,

"Well If Diane joined I'm sure as hell, She would."

As if i open a switched on him, His face flustered and an obvious red tint has made its way on his handsome face- I won't deny that, He's really handsome.