Chapter 1

...I'm calling. Can't you hear me?

~•~•~•~•~•

Cheren sighed as he returned his final Pokemon. He gazed at it in its pokeball... Servine looking disappointed it let its trainer down. Cheren could only smile at the Servine.

"It's okay. You did a your best. Take a rest." He whispered, and Servine smiled up at its trainer. The bond the two shared was great... Even if they had only begun their journey together less than a few weeks ago.

"Thanks for the battle, sir." Cheren said and bowed his head to the gym leader of Driftveil city. The old cowboy chuckled softly. "You put up quite a fight, young'in. It was a pleasure battlin' with ya."

Cheren nodded and took the elevator to ground level, and quickly made his way to the Pokemon Centre.

"Welcome to our Pokemon Centre! Your pokemon will be in top condition in no time!" Nurse Joy smiled softly, and Cheren nodded. "Take good care of them..." He muttered and walked out, with his hands in his pockets.

"So, I got half an hour to wait... What'll I do 'till then?" He asked himself, and sighed.

"H...Help..."

Cheren lifted his head and looked around. 'Huh...? Am I hearing things?' He asked in his head.

"H... Help me..."

It was certain. There was somebody calling for his help... But who? And... Where were they?

"Hello?" Cheren yelled. "Where are you? How can I help you?" He looked around, finally seeing them. A shadow figure of a girl, laying on the ground by the fountain, injured and bleeding.

"... What the..." Cheren's eyes widened and he ran over. "Are... Are you okay?" He asked, shaking her gently. The girl cringed at his touch. "D-Don't touch me-!" She yelped, trying to scoot away. Her injuries got the best of her and she collapsed.

"Please... I'm here to help." He whispered, and the girl stared into his eyes for a moment. After awhile, she nodded. "F-Fine.... Just.. D-Don't touch my skin..." She stuttered. Cheren nodded and gently picked her up, rushing to the pokemon centre.

"Nurse Joy...! This girl... She's hurt!" Cheren called as he rushed over. Nurse Joy gasped, and Audino ran out with a stretcher. "Quickly now, put her on the stretcher..." She instructed, as the young trainer obeyed.

"When treating her... don't touch her skin." Cheren tipped, and the nurse nodded, taking her into the back. He sighed and sat down in the waiting area, twiddling his thumbs as he waited alone.

I hope she's okay...