Falling In Reverse

For as long as he could remember Sinister's existence served one purpose and it's for the good of every being that walked on earth; watching over every human and supernaturals alike is what he is tasked by the Greater Good. Everything changed the day he laid his eyes to the charismatic and alluring superhuman he has ever met in his immortal life: Alisia Envie Nox.

For he was bound to something greater than anyone has expected.

This book is a work of fiction. Names, characters, some places, religious beliefs and incidents are products of the author's imagination and are used fictitiously. Any resemblance to actual events, places, or persons, living or dead, is entirely coincidental.

Copyright © 2020 closemyeyes. All Rights Reserved. No part of this book may be reproduced in any form or by any electronic or mechanical means including information storage and retrieval systems without permission in writing from the author, except by a reviewer, who may qoute brief passages in a review.

Quick Note:

This is my 12 day writing challenge inspired by @deadassbroke (karcie)

Story is unedited and raw; will edit once I finish writing this novella. And yep, I decided to have a lower word count target since I'm scared to burn myself out with too much filler chapter. But if I'm lucky enough, I might be able to turn this one to a full blown novel; hopefully.

And also the title is inspired by the band Falling In Reverse. The title really suited my taste when I was thinking about it, might change it but who knows what you can do in 12 days.

Let's talk on twitter, follow me @ mirmooze