Rules

Admins: -_crazy-mofo_-  ImaTwinSoLoveme

(Yes rules I know!)

Rule 1: Bullying other role players will not be tolerated if you have a problem with this rule PM @buh-buh-bacon and I will take care of it.

Rule 2: You must respect admins and higher ranks. Yes you can be sassy but you have to follow the rules.

Rule 3: You may cuss in the role-play but keep it to a minimum and censor the words so I don't have to go through and delete the offensive reports. (Example: k!ll)

Rule 4: Feel free to make a relation ship with other role-players but please no sèx on the role-play. You can do all the mushy lovey dovey stuff you want, but please don't go to far. You may not have a relation ship between your characters!

Rule 5: Please use the best grammar you can in the role play. Yes, I'm not a perfect grammar freak, but check over the comment before you send it please. Comments must be 10+ words or longer! Please don't reply with two words!

Rule 6: Don't join the role play and leave it a week later! That's just rude. We understand if it's family or something, just please pm one of the admins with an excuse. We will understand.

Rule 7: You must have the password to join! Password: FairyLove

Rule 8: Have Fun!
(Yeah that one is lame, I know)

(The rules are done! Finally! Now have fun!)