11/14/1987 Jeremy's POV

I was so glad to be out of that fucking office working those night shifts when the animatronics are anything BUT friendly. This was the last birthday party before the placed closed and I would have to go back to looking for a job. I never liked this job anyway, I thought it would be easy, not that I would have to fear for my fucking life in a dim room where animatronics tried to get in and kill me. Have you SEEN the old Chica? Probably not consedering all the old animatronics were replaced with shiny new "toy" ones. But SHE was scary.

I used to love the old location, it was the first one with the new name, the animatronics were kinda creepy but I loved them anyway. I used to sit outside Pirate Cove and wait for Foxy, there was just something about him that made me want to hug him. Now he's all torn up. I kinda feel bad for the guy.

They remade Foxy, he looks more lady like now but that's just to attract kids. Anyway, he's in kids cove, where the kids can rip him apart. He's just a mess of wires. We like to call him Mangle, just not around the kids.

I'm in the kids cove right now, watching the kids pull on whatever Mangle has left, which isn't much. He has this terrible sound that he makes, it sounds a staticy radio. I had to watch the animatronics, to make sure they don't do anything bad. The guy on the phone said that someone tampered with them, now they act aggressive to adults. I looked around the room to see where all the animotronics were. Chica was trying to give a little girl her metal cupcake, Bonnie was playing his guitar for a little group of kids, Freddy was going around asking kids how the pizza was, and Mangle was, as always- wait, he was no longer there.

How? Where did he go? The kids were no longer there, they ran off somewhere. I panicked for a moment, for I didn't think he moved during the day. All of a sudden I heard a loud noise, it sounded like..... RADIO FEED! I turned around, Mangle was on the ceiling, a spine chilling grin on his face.

The last thing I saw was Mangle's sharp teeth moving towards my face.