162.

liked by jadenhossler and 1,689,049 others

ryleemills// "you can go wherever you want. in the end you'll always come back to those that are truly meant for you." my mom told me this the first time i ever went through a break up  and i never really understood how true that is until i met you baby. it may have taken a while but we are finally in a great place. this time around things just make more sense, honestly timing has a lot to do with everything. sometimes you just aren't ready for each other yet..but now i couldn't be more ready to spend my life with you. i know now more than ever exactly what i want. i love you. thank you for being you.

taylerholder/ i remember the first time i ever looked into your eyes. my entire world flipped. i knew i would never be the same. i love you more than i have ever found a way to say to you, and i don't think i ever will. thank you for being so purely who you are. i can't wait to kiss you forever.

charlidamelio/ alexa play 'that should be me'

shannonmills/ happy for you two!

addisonraee/ i am sooo beyond happy for you. there is no one in this world that deserves pure happiness more than you roo. it so easy to see how much you guys love each other!

dixiedamelio/ i. am. crying. seeing you finally get everything you've wanted after also seeing everything you've been through to get here makes my heart so happy for you. i love you rylee mills. and tayler sometimes.

comments on this post are limited.