Chapter 2-Don't Talk to Strangers.

*Ryder's POV*

I took the pieces of my skateboard, and threw them in a trash can. That was a shitty board anyways. I subconciously reached in my pocket, when I realised Drew still had my smokes. Why would he even bother? I sat down on a bench, and put my earbuds in. The sound of Hedley filled my ears.

"She was a bottle blond,

She had her 7's on.

When I think about it now,

Just a cougar on the prowl.

She was hotter than hell,

Had me under a spell-" Why was this so relevant. I took out my earbuds, and wandered around the city. I had 50 bucks in my wallet. Heck, might as well go shopping or find a job. I'm in desperate need of either.

I walked around for a while, until I reached a mall. I entered it, and went straight to Hollister. I was shopping for a while, until someone tapped me on the back. I turned around, to see this semi-hot guy. "Hi, I'm the son of the manager of this store," he smiled, "You looking for a modelling or store job?" He asked. my eyes widened. My damn luck. "Sure, any would be fine."I said.

"Come with me, I'll get you an application." We walked to a brightly lit back room, that looked almost like an office. He handed me a form and a pen.

I filled it out, grinning to myself, and he looked at it curiously.

"Your'e only 1 year under the minimum age, but you look at least 18, I'll let it go... Ryder." He said, giving me a dazzling smile.

"Well, thank you, Mr. Chase Tanner, but how old are you?" I asked curiously.

"17 and a half, but nobody needs to know." He said, winking. I widened my eyes in suprise. "Damn, boy, you look my brother's age!" I blurted out. I subconsciously slapped a hand over my mouth at my sudden outburst. Did I really just say that out loud?

"I'm going to assume that's a good thing, and you need to keep your phone under a close eye." He said, handing me my iPhone, with a new number in it. Chase the Tanner. I rolled my eyes, and laughed.

"See you on Monday!" he said, as I exited the store in a happy daze.

I was out of there, with a job. Now to get un-lost in L.A. I punched in the familiar number, until the person picked up.

"RYDER,WHERE THE HELL ARE YOU?!" I winced, because I could hear him smoldering on the other side of the call.

"Keaton, I got lost wandering around, could you get Wes to pick me up?" I stated as I gave him the intersection.

"Wes is busy right now, Drew got home about 15 minutes ago, i'm sending him over. Stay safe, dont go anywhere. Careful, little sis, love you."

"NoNoNoNO not Dr-"

*Click*

Damn. About 5 minutes later, a little blue car pulled up in front of me.

"Get in, Ryder."

I did so, and threw my bag in the backseat. "Drew, why are you shirtless?" I questioned, reaching for my seatbelt.

"Lemme help you with that." He said, reaching over, his biceps brushing past my skin, and the seatbelt clicking into place. I looked at him with a exasperated face. He looked at me innocently. "YOLO."I rolled my eyes, and waited for the car ride to be over. This should be interesting.

"So, did you get a job?" He asked, slipping an arm around my shoulders. I tried to squirm out of his grip, but he was like human non-suit ironman.