~Truth unfolds~

~3rd pov~
     As some of class 1A boys are out at the mall fooling around as usual. The girls were back at the dorms gossiping as average girls do but what they didnt know three of those girls had deep nasty secret that only chosen ones know.
      No one knew where Uraraka was except Tsu, who was extremely disappointed in her best friend, what they didnt know was she was getting screwed by two rats, Neito Monoma and the pervert Mineta. In her boyfriends dorm room just so everyone wouldnt think she is cheating.
        Jirou was being her lovely bisexual self while having her tongue halfway down Momo's throat, while texting her current boyfriend Denki. While Mina barely even cares that she is even dating Hitoshi, while also hooking up with Sero in the backroom. (They all have been dating since a couple of into first year and now it is near the end of second year).
~with the bois at the mall~
( info: sero, mineta, and monoma are not arent there. Shinso has some crackhead energy but never shows it unless he is with his brothers. Izuku has insomnia but is crazy same with Denki. NO ONE KNOWS THEY ARE BROTHERS. Bakugo and Izuku are best friends and cuddle together.) Izuku, Denki and Hitoshi were just walking around when they heard 3 boys scream their names. "IZUUU" "DENKS" "TOSH" while Izuku was tackled by a 6ft 5in Kasuki Bakugo. While everyone else laughed all you hear from the tackled boy was groans as he is squashed by his gay bestfriend. "Kat get off. I cant breathe-" " NOO TAKE MY LOVE AND AFFECTION DAMMIT" As Kasuki says that their teacher who was walking around with both his husband and wife, yells out "IF YOU ARE GOING TO FUCK HIM ATLEAST DO IT OUT OF SITE, HE MIGHT BE A SCREAMER!" "WHAT THE FUCK OLD MAN". While everyone either died of embarrassment or laughter.
       "Wait..... it's too quiet, WHERED THOSE THREE DUMASSES GO" "BAKUBRO SHUT UP THEY COULD BE IN DANGER THEY ARE MAGNETS TO THAT STUFF!" " BAKUGO THEY ARE SHORT USE OUR HEIGHT TO OUR ADVANTAGE" While Bakugo, Kiri, and Todo go crazy looking for their best friends, the three shorties wonder their way into a candy store. " IS THIS HEAVEN""Broooo where is the chocolate cats......" both izuku and Denki look at their brother as if he had grown 3 heads then let out a disappointed sigh. "Liets see who can get the most candy of their chose" said a very over excited and sleep deprived Izuku.
~time skip 3 1/2 hrs later~
"HAS ANYONE SEEN 3 VERY SHORT BOYS. ONE HAS GREEN HAIR, WHILE ANOTHER HAS PURPLE , AND THE OTHER BABY HAS BLONDE WITH A LIGHTNING STRIPE!""ALL THREE ARE IDIOTS FOR RUNNING AWAY FROM THEIR BABYSITTER" "Bakubro their all three 16, they dont need a babysitter." While this was happening our lovely little beans were each carrying around about 8 bags full of candy and other food and some clothes from Hot Topic. They sat on a little bench by one of the kiddie playgrounds. When suddenly they were picked up by someone's scarf. "Problem children why did you run off without supervision....again" the said boys just pointed to their bags while Aizawa shakes is head. While he releases them and they pick up their bags and follow him to three screaming giants. "Here, I found the three offspring of satan" as that was said the three demon were picked up and cradled by their giant bestie. And carried like a baby back to the dorms.
~at the dorms~
Once they enter they walk in the the common room and was shocked by the sight in front of them. There sat their girlfriends making out with someone else, but what hurt more is that their one year anniversary was the next day. " WHAT THE ACTUAL FUCK, SO YOU THREE ARE A BUNCH OF SLUTS AFTER ALL" No one expected that to come from their little cinnamon roll, who was being cradled in Bakugo's arms crying his poor heart out. Denki had a feeling that this was going to happen because Jirou had been turning him down for the passes couple of weeks yet he still felt his knees go weak and buckle under him but Kiri caught him and picked him up to wrap his legs around Kiris waist as he cried in his shoulder. Hitoshi the boy who barely ever showed emotion felt broken once more as cried while being rocked back and forth by Shoto.
       What made it worse was they were doing it in the common room, the boys didnt know what to think. Iida who was dating Sero who was fucking Mina into the couch walked over to him and bitch SLAP Sero so hard he passed out. "WHAT THE HELL I WAS ABOUT CUM-OH MY GAWD YALL WERE NOT SUPPOSED TO FIND OUT~ DAMMIT OH WELL" Mina screamed out while also getting the 5 others attention. Mineta was the first to speak up "What wrong Midoryia upset that I probably do your girlfriend better than you" while snickering. Izuku fired back "no but I would be careful she has HIV and whole bunch of STDS.""WHOD YOU KNOW" screamed a shocked Uraraka. "Hoe, you ask Tsu for some of her pee for the last 4 months that's why I didnt screw you" monoma and mineta were disgusted. While others cringe at the fact.
     Jirou and Momo went right back to their little whatever they were doing as in saying we could care less.
  But the last thing they heard from the 3 carried boys was " I regret every single 'I love you' i ever said to you. Were done and I will never come back to you cause I'm done of hurting." Their best friends carried them back to their dorms for the night. While sobbing their heart condent that night.
_________________________________________
Welp that's it for first chapter. Enjoy~ sorry I is not very good I apologize.