Prologue

~~~

"Stand there like a ghost, Shaking from the rain, rain"

"Luke, What the fuck are you doing here?" I asked the blond boy standing outside my apartment in the rain.

"I needed to see you" he says shrugging his shoulders and walks closer to me.

Oh hell he won't.

"Are you insane?" I hiss and he stops short in front of me. I could smell the cologne off of him, his hair matted down due to the rain. I have to admit, he looks hot, but I couldn't fall for him right now, not at this moment.

Not after what he did to me six months ago.

"It's been a long six months?" He admits and I scoff at his words, to which he cringes slightly.

"You're telling me" I say softly and look anywhere but his beautiful face.

"Look, I'm sorry for what I did" he starts and I shake my head, already feeling the tears coming down my face. Shit, really now?

"Save your apologies Luke" I mutter and get ready to close the door, but his hand comes in contact with the door and stops me from closing it.

"Hear me out" he breathes and I nod. I huff and cross my arms over my chest and he takes a deep breath before he deliverer's his speech.

"I was stupid, an idiot. I was too afraid to really admit what I felt for you. I was a coward  and it took me six fucking months and loads of nagging from my band mates to realize what I really felt for you. Every single night on tour, I kept thinking about that night, the way I said things, and then I left you. I lost you that night and I can't ever forget it or forgive myself because of it. I let the love of my life go" he admits and I swear my heart was in my throat.

"I love you Ella, more than fucking life itself and I don't ever want to leave you again. I want you for better or for worse. I would wait forever for you if I had to. Please take me back baby" he pleads and I look at him for a long hard moment.

"Luke..."

~~~

New book!!! Next update will be tomorrow!!!

VOTE AND COMMENT :)

LOTS OF LOVE