The pic up top is of my baby Robert Sheehan. Or as most know him as Klaus from The Umbrella Academy or Nathen from Misfits. Where are my TUA fans at? Enough of that let's get reading bitches.
_____________________________
Louis: Oi Hazza how are you

Harry: Don't call me Hazza.

Harry: And I'm about to go fuck some bitch bye!!!

Louis: no you are not.

Harry: yes i am 🖕

Louis: Baby boy do what I tell you now I don't want you using someone like that it's horrible

Harry: Fine I won't. But not because you told me to because he was to desperate 🙄

Louis: Good boy. Now we're are you

Harry: I'm at the club. Why do you wanna know.

Louis: Do me a favor

Harry: wat

Louis: Even if we just met I care and want you safe. Now go home and get some sleep it's 10:00. Don't argue with me!

Harry: Fine Daddy. I'll go home!

Harry POV
I can't explain what Louis made me feel. When Louis called me baby boy I got butterflies in my stomach.

''No Harry that's not good you are the dominant one in things not him' I thought. I looked around the club thinking if I should listen to Louis or not.

We have never even met so he can't do a thing to me but Louis said he cares. I haven't heard someone say that in a very long time. Last time I saw my mum was 3 years ago after a fight, my sister Gemma is in Australia visiting her boyfriend Calum's family, and my dad is in jail.

I was broken out of my thoughts by some twink trying to flirt with me. "I have a boyfriend" I lied and walked out of the club.

What ever feeling Louis made me feel I got to push it deep down.

Louis POV
HE CALLED ME DADDY!!!
FUCK NOW IM HARD

________________

Louis literally makes me laugh. Not just in fanfics but in real life I luv him so frickin much and if anyone hurts him they are not gonna want to know what will happen to them. Same with Harry. Simon is already on the list of people I wanna kill along with management. They will pay for what they did to Haz and Lou. But also for all the shit they put the other boys through. Who wants to come with me to Simons house and go crazy???

-Kylie