Death.

I know that you're in so much pain and agony right now. You won't have me in your arms anymore.. no more hugs, kisses, touches and such. You would never see my smiles and tears again.. yet I wanted you to remember that I've already enjoyed mt life. I had fun, happiness, excitement, enjoyment and laughters with you that I would forever treasure in my life. Don't worry I won't be a ghost of your nightmares, instead, I will protect and guide you all the time. I won't scare you or something even though you'll replace or forget me. The memories we had would forever stay in my heart and I hope so.. in your hearts as well. Don't worry because I am already happy with God. He let me enjoyed my life and now that He wanted me to be with Him, I am happier. You guys should continue your life even without me.. even without my presence. You must.. you will.

I thank you all for making my life worth living. After all, the jealousy I felt with my siblings.. the thought that I've said my parents were unfair because I wasn't their favorite.. was all wrong. You guys loved us differently in your own ways and I was wrong for thinking of it as a competition wherein I should be someone's favorite. My boyfriend's sermons about my immaturity is understandable yet I saw it as an escape to be mad at him when I shouldn't be because he was just stating a fact. All of my friends who have been very busy and I thought of them forgetting about me was all wrong.. when I should have realized that we needed growth individually.

Don't worry.. I wasn't regretting those. It was a part of my story, of my personality that I know you would always remember. Smile now and stop those tears from falling because I was fine.. I am happy. I hope that you could always find happiness whatever the situation is. Find solutions in any problem that might come within your lives. Trust God's ways and you'll understand why things happen and go the way they did. I would always be your daughter, sibling, girlfriend, your ate, and your friend. I love you always and forever.