This is not torture. This is masochist bdsm session. People looked at me shocked. Rogue looked at me and checked me out. My bare legs from knee to boots and figure. I smirked. Alas! He is dead man. "So you are the great queen! QUEEN LUNA... QUEEN OF QUEENS... I must say... You look killer." he said. I smirked and said "Thanks for the compliments." he laughed. "THE stories were true than. I was captive by HIM. He think so highly of you... He is KING nothing less. You see this scar on my face and torso and back. On thighs. He got his pleasure beating me bloody and carving my body. Though I never said a word. He said he was going easy on me. He destroyed it. He killed thousands of us!!! He is monster... He... ANIRUDH RAM ATHARVA RAIZADA!!! THE KING!! He said you are la regina!! HIS 👑 QUEEN!! I escaped from him.

But your measly second in command Princess Ashley captured me!! I have to give her that. She killed 25 of us alone and 50 are gravely injured. "he said. Gasps were heard. A delicate, fragile, perfect submissive princess killed!!!" Ashley... Is it true? "Aisha asked." Yes mother. "Ashley replied. Gasps and murmurs were heard." Well thanks dear. I learned from the best. QUEEN. THE SIYA ROSE MAANVEER PRATAP SINGHANIA!! "Ashley said. I smirked." Of course! But your queen will beg for mercy when I kill her beloved father. KING MAAN!! "he said.

Gasps and murmurs spread. My hands curled in fists. My anger seeping through my aura caused the room to drop certain degrees literally. And bhai stood up and went out. I think to call dad." I mean... You love your dear father. Don't you princess? And that lover boy... King of yours... When I get my hands on him first he would be writhing under me in pleasure and pain. Anirudh is good piece of meet don't you think?" he asked with wicked smirk. That's it!!

(Trigger warning ⚠) (Torture)

My anger was released in waves and chills. I calmly stepped down from the stairs with grace and reached the rogue. All were too shocked to even move. When I reached his metal chair with silver chains boud to him burning his skin. I bend down to his ears. And spoke in such a voice that all can here but it was still like deadly wishper. "You commited a huge mistake love. You were safe with HIM. Because I am worst!" I said. And he laughed. "Worst than HIM!! No chance! " And all other murmured agreeing. "Darling get back here. CIO will do fine. You are a princess dear." kaamini said sweetly. My anger spiked.

"Raj! Bound Kamini to chains on her throne. Torture she wanted so she will get the show. Don't let her faint or close her eyes. Do what it takes. I want her to know why torture is done in duegons! Ashley bring the toys!" I ordered. "Yes my queen!" was heard. Ashley sat the table and Raj bound kaamini. I pushed CIO out in a chair to enjoy the show. I sighed loud and slapped rogue soo... Hard that he tumbled down with the chair and two teeth with blood ozzed out of his mouth. He groaned in pain.

All gasped and some ladies yelped and screamed. "SILENCE!" I bellowed. "Not a single voice. Everyone is gonna watch and not a single voice!" I said "Baby!" baba's voice was heard. "Please take the seat king. I am investigating rogue and your 'queen' wants a show." I said sarcastically. After bhai and dad were seated I closed the huge double doors. Till I finish.

Karan and Arjun my torture buddies put the chair and rogue in place once again. I nodded towards Ashley and she started to whip him hard. Every whip drew blood and pained groans from man. Gasps were heard. Than karan placed a chair in front of rogue for me. I sat with grace and took out a twizer from the box. And with a slick work I pulled out the finger nail of left hand little finger or rogue. Howls of pain were heard. "Now.. First question. Name?" I asked. "You bitch I am not gonna speak a word." he spat. I shrugged nonchalantly and took out a sharp cutter ✂ and cut off his little finger in one second. "Aaaahhhhhh" he screamed. And with him all other ladies too. "Silence!" I spoke lethally. The blood on my hands and adrenaline in my veins were making me crazy.