Chapter One

Capitol One Arena

Washington D.C.

Rebecca's POV

Tonight is just another night where I'm here in Washington DC at the Capitol One Arena for my concert. I wish that my brother Leon Kennedy and my best Friend Skylar Nivans were here to see me perform, but to be honest, since we all escaped Raccoon City together, we went our separate ways and haven't seen each other since.

Along the way, I met and married the love of my life, Chris Redfield. He's a Captain in the BSAA. We met after the events of the Kijuju incident, and we hit it off from there. After months of dating, Chris and I married in December 2011 in Virginia, where we both live.

Also, I have met such an amazing friend, Piers Nivans, who works alongside Chris and happens to be Skylar's brother. I consider Piers to be a guardian angel, because when Chris isn't around, Piers is around to keep an eye on me.

But for support tonight, Chris and Piers are there for me. As usual, the boys are sitting outside of the dressing room while I'm getting ready for the show. Of course, it's a red theme, which both of the boys had a choice for this. I put my reddish hair into a braided style, and hopefully it stays still for the night.

Once I finished dressing, I did light makeup, since I tend to sweat some while I'm performing. I look over to the pictures of Leon and Skylar that I have of them. I can't help but cry and think of where they are now.

I compose myself and prepare to make my way to the stage. Chris and Piers both walk with me to the stage area where I hug and kiss Chris before I hug Piers, as they walk to join the crowd and I get my microphone pack on and stand behind the curtain as I walk out onto the stage to the adoring fans that I have.

"Washington DC, you ready to have fun tonight? Here we go!" I said as the band began to play Road Less Traveled.

Once I finished the song, I thought of how much my brother and my best friend would be proud of me. Then I thought of my husband and my other best friend, who were with me here tonight. I wished that where ever Leon and Skylar were, that they were well and doing alright.

I decided to another song, just to commemorate the friendship, so I wanted to sing Stand by You.

After I finished singing, I let my other guest artist who joined me tonight, Orianthi, take over while I got changed to go back to the hotel room with Chris.

In my backstage room, on the table was a big manilla envelope addressed to me. I opened it to see what it was, and as I read the contents, I all of a sudden got hit with a dizzy spell and promptly fainted. With no around to see if I was alright, as I sank into darkness for the time being.

What happens in Chapter 2?