Stupid Job

I wake up to the sun beaming through the window into my eyes. I groaned and turned over feeling a lock of hair on my face.

"Good morning Hinata-kun" I hear Nagito say smiling as he moves his hair off of my face.

"Morning Komaeda" I say sighing after thinking about having to go to work later. I get out of bed grabbing my towel to get into the shower.

"What's wrong Hinata-kun?" He says after getting up after me.

"Nothing Komaeda I just have to get ready for work like I always do alright?! Just leave me alone" I say angrily at my dirty work clothes.

"You didn't have to be so mean Hinata-kun, I can go away if you want me to leave so badly" He says sadly while heading to the door.

"Wait- I didn't mean to sound like that.. I just..hate work" I say while grabbing his hand quickly before he tried to leave.

He was surprised and looked at me. "Why don't you just call in si-"

"I already tried Komaeda. They don't believe me" I say cutting him off. He closed the door and looked at me.

"Then why don't you quit Hinata-kun? Then we can always be together without your job getting in the way. We would have more time to cuddle, eat together, watch tv, kiss, make out, get in bed and fu-"

"Komaeda!" I shout embarassingly as I start to heat up on my face and my pants.

"What Hinata-kun? Is there a problem with me talking about our hot sex that you barely have time for" He says in a raspy voice drooling.

I stop and grab my work clothes trying to leave as soon as possible.

"No no no Hinata-kun where do you think you're going? I'm not letting you go to work now that i'm getting hard thinking about you grinding on me" He says as he locks the door and stood in front of it.

"Move Komaeda" I say rolling my eyes trying not to stare at his half naked body.

"Make me" He says daringly. Staring me down.

I look at him angrily until I look at his gray boxers and notice a dent. My pants feel tighter all of a sudden and I know just what to do.

"Oh I will" I say in a lustful voice and get closer to him.

"Hina-" I cut him off pushing my lips on his and tugging on his hair. He hesitated at first but went with it and started kissing me back roughly. I pushed him against the door grinding on his hard dick.

"Mmh Hinata-kun.." He moans as I started feeling his boxers. I stop for a second to pull off my shirt and go back to making out roughly.

"Wait..what about wor-"

"Fuck it. I'm gonna quit so I can fuck you everyday Komaeda" I say cutting him off again. I push him onto the bed and start kissing up his chest and start sucking on his neck leaving a mark. "You're mine. Suck me off" I say between kisses.

He nods and gets on his knees in front of me. I look down at him as he pulls down my pants and slowly slips off my boxers. He stares at how big I am for him. Just for him. I watch him slowly bring his hand up and start pumping my dick.

"Fuck.. Komaeda.." slips out of my mouth and once I feel his mouth around me I lose it.

"Fuck..ah.. Just like that.. Mmh.." I moan loudly as he starts going deeper. I tug on his hair and he moans onto my dick. I feel the vibrations and start to lose it.

"Fuck..fuck..i'm..ah..close.." I moan and jerk my hips forward as he suddenly stops.

"Wha- what the fuck komaeda I was gonna-"

"I want you to cum inside of me Hinata-kun" He says lowly cutting me off. I look at him and think what the hell and push him down onto the bed.

"I can't believe someone as worthless as me gets to be with someone as great as you Hinata-kun" He says looking up at me.

"Shut up komaeda you're not worthless" I say trying to cheer him up.

"I'm worthless trash waiting for you to fuck me senseless" He says crazily.

I sigh and say "Whatever" while sliding into him hearing him gasp at my sudden contact.

"H-Hajime" he gasps as I start thrusting into him.

"Mmmff... Nagito.." I moan while grabbing the bed forgeting about work.

"Fffuck...more.." he moans grabbing his own dick. I start thrusting faster into his sexy ass loving his moans.

"D-don't touch yourself Komaeda.. it makes me want to fuck you even more" I say breathless sweating on top of him trying not to finish so quickly. I grab his dick and pump at the same time of my thrusts.

"It f-feels s-so good ha-hajime.." he says drooling with a shaky voice.

"I'm c-close... Nagito. ." I say trying so hard not to come too early.

"M-Me too Hajime... Lets d-do it together.. I want to f-feel your come inside of me.. " he says panting.

After he said that I thrusted harder and faster until I couldn't take it anymore.

"NAGITO!!" I scream thrusting one last time falling on top of him.

"Mmm..HAJIME!" he moans as we both finish and fall onto the bed.

"Nagito.." I said panting.

"Yes, hinata-kun?" he said while turning around to face me.

"I should miss work more often.." I said starting to catch my breath.

"Yea, you really should hinata-kun. I get to suck your delicious cock swallowing all of your c-"

"Stop it Nagito!! I'm gonna get hard again!" I said cutting him off before I heard anything I couldn't unhear.

"Ha ha. . I love you Hajime" He says looking into my eyes smiling.

"You have no idea how much I love you Nagito" I said staring into his beautiful eyes.

"Why don't you show me?.." He says lustfully.

"You asked for it Komaeda."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hey guys! This was the first fanfic i've ever made and I hope you liked it!