LN - I'm coming home.

ابدأ من البداية

"I wouldn't know."

"It's like failing your drivingtest while you're a racer..."

"Funny you, still got the jokes." He chuckles, pushes my shoulder playfully and I laugh.

"Never been the jokester."

"True. So, like, what brought you here?"

"You're boss, and homesickness."

"Not me?" He gives me his best puppy eyes he can, but it was never really great nor it works great. We met around the same time with Alex, he was always a better friend of Alex than me but he's always been greatly nice to me.

"I wouldn't have recognised you from a mile away."

"I'm sorry, but you had the biggest glow up of us both. Look at this beauty." He says his last part a little louder and people turn to look at me. I'm too easily flusterd and I feel my cheeks burning up.

"Lando stop it. I dated your best friend."

"He's okay with me having a crush on you."

"A crush, yeah sure." I laugh, pat his chest and leave to look for Zak.

----------------------

Message form Lando Norris:

Goodnight and see you tomorrow again before the race?

Yes ofcourse you will.

Amazing!

goodnight

Goodnight

----------------------

"Got you a tea." Lando sneaks up to me in the garage, he holds a cup in front of me and I take it from him.

"Which one?"

"Your favourite, green sunshine." My face flexes with the thought of green tea. But I try to smile him anyways, he giggles of my face I think.

"I don't really like green tea."

"You will love this one, trust me." When did I ever not trust Lando? He can be a big joke but also he'll never break your trust and guard you with his life. So I take a small sip. "And?"

"I need a dozen of this. How?" I get all excited, I feel my hips start to do my happy dance but I pull it together, I can't happy dance now.

"All with love, otherwise it's just leafjuice."

"Okay uncle Iroh, now get me more of this and let me wake up."

--------------------

"Woken up enough?"

"I hope so for you." I say to Lando, smiling while rubbing in my eye. Somehow this weekend we started to get really close, especially because Zak leaves me on my own most of the time. His hand finds the small of my back and his mouth my ear.

"Care to walk with me for a little and catch up?"

"Ofcourse Land," I say and we start walking around. We end up on a bench in a park just outside the whole happening. Today is the big race in just a couple of hours. It's actually Lando's big race, starting second and a big chance of winning the race.

"So, seen Alex?" Lando breaks the silence. Stupid of his to start with that.

"Yeah, it's actually getting easier being around him finally. And he's warming back up to me now too." I say and Lando looks way from me. The wind seems to pick up, it's not cold, just windy.

"I always loved you two as a couple, but yesterday Alex told me he didn't mind me breaking the 'bro code' for you." He looks up to my eyes but doesn't lock eyes.

"Ha, what 'bro code'?" I chuckle.

"Nothing, I'm talking sh*t, like always before a stressy race."

"You'll be fine. Tell me what to do to make you more at ease." I say and smile to him. His eyes start shining like christmas lights in the cold winter nights and he has a smile to die for.

"You know what would really help me with my race later today; a good luck kiss just before I take off to the grid."

"From who?"

"You, stupid." He bumps him shoulder in mine.

"How should I've known?"

"I've been flirting with you all weekend, even under your Instagram posts. You can't tell me you never noticed!"

"I really didn't. I'll think about your good luck kiss." I kiss his cheek and walk back to the gates. I left him there stunned.

"Hey, you know that that one doesn't count, right?"

Thank you for reading, I hope you enjoyed this chapter. If you have any requests you can send me a message, I'd love to hear from you! Please vote and share, I would like that. I'm always open to talk.