Chapter 20: Donuts

Start from the beginning

"Oh, those things?" Yashiro pointed to the table where one of them happened to be sitting, "Just little pink bunnies who run around and steal things. They only listen to you if you give them candy-"

"That's how it is in your perspective!" The Mokke yelled back, "We just love candy, we're not slaves-"

"Then where's my broach, huh?"

"And what's with the stealing?" Psyco-chan and I interrogated the Mokke.

"It's our role. We're just ordinary supernatural and if we don't keep up to our position, we'll perish!"

Hanako told me something like that before…

"What if I change your rumor?"

"That'll be great!" The poor thing looked like it wanted to cry of happiness as it handed Yashiro her broach back.

"But!" I raised a hand in the air, "After you get us the ingredients we need!"

~

Aoi Akane Person POV

Oh no…

Oh, Nene…

It's nice to see you and Y/N get along…

But you're talking to yourself again…

In fact…

You both are…

I'm worried…

~

After School

•  Y/N POV

"Oh NOOOOOOOOO! My EggS ARe miSsiNG!"

"Mine, too! And my flour just disappeared!"

"Bakana! My yeast…"

"I NEED SOME MILK!"

"It's not just you, you could say my butter just slipped out of my bag!" One made a pun, "BUT SERIOUSLY, IT'S GONE."

"Both my dear sugars disappeared out of the blue, the normal and the powdered one! HAS ANYONE FOUND LUCK IN FINDING THEM?!"

"MASAKA! MY BAKING POWDER!!!!"

Turns out today was the day the school was going to bake.

"Thank you so much, Mokke!"

"You're welcome!" They shrieked back, roughly in sync.

I'll tell the Mokke to return it later, the things that won't finish until then.

I told Yashiro and Minamoto to meet me in the baking room, along with Asotama and Token, too.

Look how far I've come…

I have so many friends!

Thank you, Hanako!

I blushed as I intertwined my finger with one another, thinking about him was what really kept me going throughout the day.

"Yuck. Stop it, stupid."

It was just me, Minamoto and Yashiro at the moment.

"Hey! She didn't do anything to you, Yashiro-sempai!" Kou got angry as he wore his apron, "I'm only here with you guys because I know how to cook, and so do you. I thought it'd be faster if we had two chefs, so…"

"It's really ok, Minamo-"

"Eh… Y/N?" Asotama spoke as she entered with Token in the cooking room we were in, "So we're making doughnuts, right?"