Chapter 1

Y/N POV

The morning every morning... It's the same thing over and over again.

It's 8:00 A.M and here we go, the loud annoying beep of my alarm clock letting me know that it's time to roll out of bed. As I wake up, slowly taking the blanket off of me and enjoying every last moment of relaxation simultaneously, I rub away the last bit of sleep from my eyes. I get up and feel the warmth of the carpet on my room floor slide against my bare feet.

Dear God… Do I wish I could wake up like this.

Instead, I was held captive in a dark compartment with no windows, no blankets and not even a bed.

I use all my remaining strength to stretch my arms up in the air as I hear the "knack" sound. I've always hated that.

Then I gradually get up from the ground and walk over to the door.

I reached to grab the knob as I hesitated.

"It's another normal day-"

"YYYYYYYYYYYYY/NNNNNNNNNNN!"

"Eep!" I squealed. That was my uncle, of course. What does he want?

I took a few steps back, aware that he's coming due to the loud noise booming from the staircase. Uncle busted through the door while I stood there, not knowing why he's throwing a tantrum now.

"Uncle..."

"Don't 'Uncle' me! What are you still doing here undressed, bastard?! You've gotta hurry up and go to school, you piece of shit!"

"• • •"

It just occurred to me. I've been standing here in my room undressed with stinky breath and messed up hair.

It's not like I go to school differently.

I was always aware of the fact that school begins in 20 minutes. I just wasn't in the mood today.

Like everyday.

A/N: In Japan, school starts at 8:25. (According to My hero Academia) That's when their short homeroom begins. I'm just gonna use that timetable. Here:

"Don't just remain silent, go!"

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

"Don't just remain silent, go!"

Uncle didn't encourage me into hurrying up for school at all, so I stood there.

I felt my head drop facing the ground.

"What's the use anyway? My grades are sinking, I get nothing to eat every day as I live on trash… It's no us-"

"GET. GOING." he murmured and held a knife up to my neck.

Why did he want me out of the house so badly? Even on weekends, I spend the whole day outside.

He's probably bating the mastur or something like that.

I don't have any valid evidence, but that's what I think.