Kingston Design Corps

Start from the beginning

"Mmm I miss you kissing my neck," he turned around as our lips locked.

"Me too. I've missed you this past week and all I want to do is cuddle all day and night with you," he completely turned around as the lights turned on.

"It does it automatically once the sun goes down," he wrapped his arms around my neck as he pecked me a couple of times.

"You must have gotten a good salary for you to afford all of this," I bit his bottom lip hard.

"Ouch," he bit me back.

"Why you little," I began to tickle him as his laughter echoed throughout the walls.

"Stop, stop, hahaha," he stopped as I gazed into his beautiful marine eyes.

"Move in with me," he stopped as his face turned serious. His blue eyes gazed at me as I held him close.

"Hmm that's not the reaction I was hoping but...," he grinned as he slowly kissed my lips.

"Yes I would love to move in with you," I kissed him passionately as we stood in the middle of the apartment. Time stood still as I had everything I needed, my boyfriend, and a career.

"I was getting worried but I'm glad you chose to move in with me because...," I grabbed his hand as we went into our bedroom.

His mouth slightly opened again as he admired our bedroom. I went into the closet and grabbed two bags that had two big red bows. He turned around as he noticed the bags.

"What is this?" I passed him the lighter bag first.

He eagerly grabbed it and sat on the edge of our comfy bed. He took out the wrapping tissue as his eye widen. He took out what was inside as he let the bag fall on the floor. "I love it!" He admired the leather backpack as he stared at me with happiness. He got up and jumped on me. "Thank you, thank you," he pecked me a couple of times as I pulled away. I handed him his other gift, this one was quite heavy.

"Another one?" He almost squealed as he grabbed the bag and sat on the edge of the bed again. He opened it quickly. His mouth dropped as I felt fucken happy at his reaction.

"No way, a new Apple laptop!" He stared at it as his expression went serious.

"What's the matter babe? If you don't like it we can exchange it if you want?" A smile formed on his lips.

"No, it's not that. I'm just feeling guilty of getting all these gifts and I have nothing to give you," I smirked as I kneeled in front of him. I grasped his hands as I gazed into his beautiful eyes.

"You don't have to give me anything. I have everything I want in front of me," he leaned in as he planted a sweet kiss on my lips.

"I love you," He placed the laptop on the floor as he pulled me up. I got on top of him as I put my hands inside his sweater. He kissed me with all his strength as I felt my length get hard.

"Make love to me tonight," his words ignited a fire inside me as we quickly took off our clothes. We made love until midnight as he fell asleep in my arms. I kissed his forehead as my eyes slowly closed.

I jumped out of bed as I didn't hear my alarm clock go off. I cursed at myself as I took a quick shower and got into my navy suit. Espian sat in bed as I blew a kiss at him. "You look so handsome," he looked at me up and down as I went and sat on the edge off the bed. I slipped into my shiny black dress shoes I heard him crawl over as he nibbled on my neck.

"Good luck today. I know you'll do great on your first day," I kissed his cheek as I got up and grabbed my cellphone. I put my wallet in the back of my pocket as I came back and kissed him on his cheeks.