Battle Of Crown Peak

Start from the beginning

In the throne room of Crown Peak, Allister sits down on the throne slowly and makes himself comfortable. A few ambassadors from other kingdoms are present.

'You stand in the presence of King Allister, first of his name. You will kneel before me, then pledge your allegiance to me… or be destroyed.'

The leaders look around at each other, worried. Allister stands up out of the throne.

' Kneel!'

Some of the leaders kneel down reluctantly. A few still stand rebelliously, much to Allister’s irritation.

' Thunderdome… kill them.'

Thunderdome looks down at them, then back at Allister.

' I said kill them!'

Allister draws his sword and points it at the ambassadors. Thunderdome gets a bit closer, but hesitates.

Suddenly a loud dragon roar is heard, both Thunderdome and Allister turn towards the entrance, surprised.

Allister hurries out of the throne area. He turns and looks up onto the mountain peak just above Crown Peak.

On top of it Luna and Abbigail are looking down.

~*~

Allister raises his sword threateningly. Abbigail then draws her sword as well, challenging Allister to a duel.

Allister goes over to Thunderdome and climbs on top, then fly up above the main beacon area.

Luna leaps forward off the mountain as rocks crumble away beneath her feet, and she soars down and forward towards Allister. Abbigail clashes swords with Allister as she flies by.

Thunderdome turns and pursues Luna up and over a mountain. He rushes Luna but she evades. Thunderdome hovers and has lost sight of Luna.

Suddenly an arrow hits Allister as Luna soars overhead.

Allister breaks the arrow off his armor. Luna hovers in front of Thunderdome as they face off. Abbigail shifts slightly, bringing herself up into a squatting position.

The two dragons charge towards each other again, but this time Abbigail jumps onto Thunderdome with Allister, kicks him off, and lands on Luna who is passing by beneath.

Allister lands with a hard thud in the dirt. The crown falls a few feet ahead.
He looks up and reaches for it, but Luna touches down right behind it, and Abbigail dismounts.

Thunderdome lands nearby, and Luna gets between him and Allister defensively. Allister looks up at Thunderdome who looks at him, frowns, and then flies off and away.

Allister turns back to Abbigail, defeated.

' You should be dead…'

' So should you. You betrayed the Enderknights, you betrayed Ardonia… and you betrayed me.'

Allister staggers upright. ' You won’t kill me… it’s not in your nature. You never could make the tough decisions.'

' You’re right… I won’t kill you.'

Abbigail picks up the crown and places it on her head. The crown illuminates, unlike it did while on Allister.

' But she will.'

Luna leans forward and breaths fire for the first time, burning Allister up. Abbigail stands there watching as the flames roar by.

~*~