" hmmm see Swara she is started responding so much now"........ Sanskar's attention was on baby.

" yes Sanskar I too was thinking she is growing fast what about naming ceremony for her"........ Swara came up with an idea.

" superb idea, like this we can introduce her from everybody and a small party can be reduce tension of the family"......... Sanskar too agree from her idea.

" then let's go and talk about this from everybody I hope everybody will become happy"....... Swara said in excitement and both went downstairs to talk to all family members.

After sometime all family members were excitedly planning for baby's naming ceremony when a servant came and inform that Vicky came with a lawyer that dragged everybody's attention specially SwaSan they were eagerly waiting for him.

On Sanskar's order servant escort him towards mansion's living room where with SwaSan all family members were waiting him, Sanskar stood up seeing him and shake hands introduce him from his all family members.

" Swara, dad, dadu he is advocate Kabir Rajput one of the best lawyer of Mumbai, he is best in handling these kind matters"........ Sanskar introduce him from his family.

Swara and Sanskar first told Kabir whole matter of baby's birth, how Isha gave then her responsibility verbally and now baby's is with them and how Laksh is searching  for baby madly for his motives, they told him every detail and then Sanskar told him he is trying his best to keep Laksh away from the truth.

" SM sir your plan is good that's great Laksh Kapoor can't be able to reach baby anyhow easily till then I will apply for baby's legal adoption, procedure will take little time, just tell me is there any witness who knew that miss Isha Roy herself gave baby's custody to Mrs. Swara?"....... Kabir asked seriously.

" yes Swara's whole family is there as a witness"....... Sanskar replied.

" no not any family member, relative or friend I want some unknown person who can give testimony in your favour if we need"....... Kabir asked seriously.

SwaSan looked towards each other and thought a little then Sanskar said........" Swara what about Pari Sharma is she knew about Isha and her baby?"......... Sanskar asked from Swara.

" hmm she can give testimony  in our favour but she was Isha's friend is her testimony is ok?"....... Swara asked in confusion.

" she is away from her since so many months, couldn't we prove that they are no more friends"............ Sanskar asked from Kabir.

" that we will see later if we will required but if is there any person who is total outsider please let me know"........ Kabir asked again.

" yes Kabir there was a nurse for Isha in Delhi whom Isha shared so many things when we went to Delhi I met her may be she can be witness from our side"........ Swara thought a little and came up with this solution.

" that's great then talk to her and make her agree for this we will keep her in option if we need and I hope it will never happen and yes tell me one more thing is Mr. Laksh Kapoor knew about miss Isha belongs from Delhi and her family? I mean if he could reach to your family?"........ Kabir asked.

" yes he knew each and every detail of her"......... Swara replied.

" then ask your family to spread rumour that sadly Isha and her baby is no more"......... Kabir come up with an advice but listening this all become shocked but Swara gasped and hugged baby tightly.

" no way my baby is alive, may God gives her long happy life"........words automatically came out of Swara's mouth.

" Mrs. Swara hope nothing will happen to baby ever but think practically"........ Kabir requested her.