━ 𝘁𝗮𝗶𝗰𝗵𝗶

Start from the beginning

“You're torturing yourself by watching this, so stop complaining, idiot.”

The three of you sat down next to Oikawa, hearing the voice of the announcer and watching the teams starting to line up.

The woman on the mic greeted the spectators and started to introduce the teams.

When it was Shiratorizawa's turn and Ushijima's name came through the speakers, Oikawa grit his teeth and let out a groan.

Iwa and Matsukawa gave him an annoyed glare, but when Tendou jogged over the court, a wide smile on his lips and his hand waving around with a peace sign, both wing spikers glared at the redhead.

It was no secret that most of Aoba Johsai's team were annoyed by him and his blocks, but the only one you were able to look at was the other middleblocker of their team.

“Number twelve, Kawanishi Taichi.”

You tried to suppress your smile when the second year jogged towards his team, a calm expression on his face.

The game started and your eyes constantly were fixed on him, even when he was switched in by Goshiki after ten minutes, your eyes stayed on him, which made it hard for you to follow the game and react to the outbursts of Aoba Johsai's third years around you.

“Are you even watching, (y/n)? Did you seriously miss Shirabu's setter dump right now?” Iwa asked and you startled a little, as if he had caught you doing something bad.

You fiddled around with your fingers and looked towards the score, surprised that Shiratorizawa had already arrived at point 24, while the opposite team was stuck at 15.

In the exact moment, Ushijima hit a service ace, winning the first set for his school.

The teams switched sides of the court and this time, Taichi was placed in front of the net again, right next to Tendou.

The whistle echoed through the gym and the first serve was done.

As soon as the ball was back on the opposite team's side, they went for a straight, but as soon as their wing spiker wanted to smash it to the ground, Taichi jumped up in front of him, smashing it back to the ground on their side.

“That's my student!” the Guess Monster yelled loudly and gave Taichi a high five, while the Shiratorizawa crowd was clapping and cheering.

Before you were able to stop it, you started clapping as well and jumped up a little in joy, biting your lip when you saw Taichi smile at Tendou's praise.

“What the hell, (y/n)? You're not supposed to cheer for our enemy!” Oikawa suddenly burst out and looked at you with an offended look.

You chuckled a little and rose your hands in defense, trying to suppress your cheeks from heating up with pure willpower.

“Now that I pay attention to it, you have many flower marks on your fingers, (y/n). Could it be that your soulmate is a volleyball player?” Matsukawa suddenly asked, making you look at him.

“Don't tell me one of Shiratorizawa is your soulmate!” Oikawa gasped and your head turned to him.

Before you were able to respond, he clasped his hands over his mouth, his eyes wide with shock.

“Most of your marks are on your fingers... Please don't tell me it's the period head!”

“I don't-” you started, but before you could finish, the team captain gripped your shoulders and shook you.

“Please say it's not the Guess Monster!”

You chuckled nervously and brushed Oikawa's hands of your shoulders.