━ 𝘁𝗲𝗻𝗱𝗼𝘂

Start from the beginning

You really wanted someone who completely understood you and loved you for who you were.

Right now, you were walking over the large campus of Shiratorizawa, trying to find the way towards the course you had next.

You had only went to the toilet after having lunch with two of your classmates and they had said they would wait for you in front of building 2.

At first, you had thought it would be easy to find, but now you were completely lost.

The entire school was so big that it overwhelmed you and most people were already in their classes, so there was no person you were able to ask for help.

With an annoyed groan and nervousness sparking through you, you looked around and tried to find any sign that could tell you where you had to go.

You jogged away from the building you stood in front of, hoping that "building 2" was the one behind the dorms.

Biting your lip and cursing your own stupidity because you had made your new classmates go ahead instead of accepting their offer to wait for you in front of the toilet, you accelerated your steps.

Yet when you heard the sounds of sneakers hitting the floor of the gymnasium, hope flashed through you and you walked into the direction of those sounds.

If there was a club activity in the gym, they might be able to help you out.

And you were lucky, the door of the gym was open and revealed a group of boys playing volleyball.

"This must be their infamous volleyball team." you thought as you stepped closer to the door, watching in awe as a tall, muscular guy hit a ball to send it flying over the net.

You cleared your throat and looked to the side, glad when your eyes connected with the ones of a dark skinned boy.

"Uhm, excuse me, I'm really sorry to interrupt your practice, but I am new and I'm completely lost."

The boy smiled and came closer towards you, his entire presence and his soft smile made you feel calmer.

"It's fine, don't worry. It's pretty easy to get lost on this giant campus."

You explained to him that your next course was English and that you had no idea where building 2 was.
And then, he told you that it was indeed hard to find because they hadn't corrected the signs in the buildings yet. The way was actually pretty easy, you only had to walk around the gymnasium and then head for the complex with a cherry blossom tree right next to it.

You thanked him and bowed you head, which made him chuckle, saying it was no problem.

Right when you wanted to turn around and finally head for your English course, you heard a rather loud and cheerful voice behind you.

"Hey hey Reon, why didn't you tell us that you were inviting a cute girl today?"

The boy named Reon only waved his hand with a smile and you noticed how he looked behind you.

"She just asked for the way to her next course, don't always assume things so quickly, Tendou."

You turned around and out of a sudden, the world stopped.

No, it didn't stop, it just changed.

A tall boy with a slim figure stood in front of you, his eyes connected with yours. You were so drawn in by them that it took you a second to notice that they were in a colour you had never seen before.