━ 𝘂𝘀𝗵𝗶𝗷𝗶𝗺𝗮

Start from the beginning

“But if your marks are in a place like that, I bet your soulmate and you will meet in a romantic kind of way.”

She waved her arm through the air in a dramatic move.

“They'll probably fall in love with you and then grab you by the hips and raise you to the air, spinning you around as you laugh in joy and the colors of destiny twirl right along with you.”

You gave her an uncertain smile.

“Or they will just grab me to throw me out of their way because they're a bankrobber or something like that.”

She laughed at that and after washing your face, neck and your arms in the bathroom, you put on your school uniform, finally walking out of the stiff air of the locker room.

One of your friends groaned.

“Ugh, guys, I can't feel my legs. Who does our teacher think we are? Ushiwaka?”

You rose your brow and grinned at that, while you pulled out a bottle of water from your bag.

“We're at Shiratorizawa, already forgot that? You're supposed to at least strive for becoming as good as him.”

Your friend scoffed.

“The only thing I strive for is to sit on his thighs once in my life.”

You almost choked on your water, coughing and trying to breathe.

Another friend of yours let out a sigh.

“Or to touch his abs once in my life. Seriously, that man is a dream.”

You calmed down and tried to ignore your throat that was sore from coughing and laughing.

It wasn't new to you that your friends were big fans of Ushijima Wakatoshi, that they watched the games of your school's volleyball team as often as possible and almost fainted whenever they had to talk to him during class or during break and lunch.

“I don't get why you guys get so worked up about him every day. The only thing he thinks about is volleyball.”

You just shrugged your shoulders.

“I don't think Ushiwaka is that hot.”

Offended gasps came from your friends.

“You don't have taste!”

“Have you ever seen him in action? When he is concentrated and jumps in the air to hit a ball?”

Those were things they asked you and you always just shrugged your shoulders, not really caring about it.
They wouldn't believe you.

In your English class, which all of you had together with the star volleyball player, you were already annoyed because they wouldn't stop to ask you if you really had no taste.

You rested your chin on your fist and looked at him.

He was talking to Reon about one of the tasks you were supposed to do, his face as emotionless as always.