Never Again

Russ and I helped Cry get up. We walked him to Russ's car. "Do you need a ride?" Russ asked.

"Nah. I'll drive Cry's car home." I said pointing my thumb in the direction of Cry's car.

"Are you sure? Do you know how to drive?" Russ asked.

"I'll go with her." Cry mumbled putting a finger up.

"Really?" Russ said. Cry nodded. "Ok. Call me if you need anything." Russ said walking over to his car and getting in. He waved as he pulled away. I waved back.

I helped Cry back to the car and helped him into the car. He buckled his own belt and I got into the driver's seat. "Alright. I'm sorry if we get into an accident. Blame me. It's all my fault." I said starting the car. I think Cry smiled, but I'm not sure. I backed out of our parking spot and started to drive down the road.

I drove down the road as slow as I could without getting run over by other drivers around. I could see Cry out of the corner of my eye and he was holding on for life. He seemed scared to death. I foucused on the road careful not to drive off to the side or anything.

I drove carefully all the way home. We were almost home when a car from the other side of the road rammed into our car. I jerked forward and I think Cry went into shock. I felt a sudden sharp, stinging pain in my right leg. It hurt really bad, but I knew we had to get out of the car. I pushed the door open and pulled myself out.

My leg immeadiatly started hurting too bad for me to even stand up. Tears came to my eyes as I stood up anyways and walked to the other side of the car and opened the door. "Come on Cry. We need to go. Get out of the car." I plead pulling Cry's arm. He unbuckled his seatbelt and let me pull him out of the car. I cried as I pulled him out and onto the side of the road.

I fell over on the side of the road because I couldn't bear the pain anymore. Cry was still standing. I looked up at him and he looked down at me. He pulled out his phone and dialed a number. I couldn't tell who it was and I didn't care my leg hurt too bad. Cry wandered away while he was on the phone. When he finished his call he came back and sat down next to me.

We sat in silence and in pain. We waited until Russ's car and policemen showed up. Russ got out of his car and ran over to us. "Oh my god. Are you guys ok? What happened?" Russ asked. I looked over Russ's shoulder and I saw April getting out of the car and I smiled. Cry and Russ started talking and April walked over to us.

"Hey friend." I said.

"Oh my gosh. What happened?" She asked.

"I was driving and a driver from the other side of the road ran into us." I explained. Police were all over the place and they were "investigating". April sat down next to me and we watched the police walk around and do basically nothing about the problem.

"You were driving?" She asked. I nodded. "I'm surprised it wasn't your fault." We both giggled.

OH MY GOD JUST KISS ALREADY! Basically all you fangirls that are shipping April and Cassidy. How about this comment a ship name for Cassidy and April the winning ship name gets a shout out.

I couldn't believe that I almost killed myself and Cry. I would never have forgiven myself, wherever I went if we died. I'm just lucky that I didn't kill the both of us.

April layed her head on my shoulder and I layed my head on her head. The police walked over to Cry and Russ and started talking to them. I didn't care to hear what they were saying, so it wasn't important to me that I should eaves drop.

April and I sat there while Cry and Russ told the police about what happened. I think they were explaining that it wasn't my fault and that the other guy was drunk or something. I really didn't care though.

I was upset that Cry almost died and my leg hurt like hell. When Russ and Cry were done talking to the police they came over to us. April stood up and then helped me up. I nearly fell over when I was on my feet, but Cry caught me before I hit the ground.

"We can give you a ride home if you want." Russ said walking to his car with April. Cry looked at me and I shook my head.

"Nah that's ok. We'll walk." Cry said picking me up. Russ nodded and Cry started walking home. I'm pretty sure I never want to drive again.