The Battle Of Felora

Start from the beginning

One of the officials shiver. ' Captain Kiyoshi is one of the greatest swordsmen in Ardonia. We have nothing to fear… right?'

Kiyoshi turns to the them. ' Go back the way we came. Get to the forest floor and leave the city.'

The officials hurry off. Kiyoshi takes a few steps forward and confronts the Necrolord.

' Ah, Captain Kiyoshi… you must realize you are defeated. What shame you must feel to have allowed your kingdom to fall to such… what did you call us? “Foul demons?”'

Kiyoshi spins his sword around, ready to fight. ' As long as I stand, so will Felden.'

The Necrolord takes a few steps forward. ' I’m so glad you see it that way. You are as courageous as your dead soldiers… but soon you will join them. This is not a battle you can win.'

' He's not alone.'

One of the Necromancers stabs the other Necromancer and kicks the zombie off the walkway.

The Necrolord turns around, and the Necromancer rolls forward past him. He stands by Kiyoshi and removes his mask, revealing Lucan.

Kiyoshi scoffs. ' This doesn't make us even.'

' We can argue about my punishment later.'

Both sides stand still, looking at each other.

Niika breaks the stalemate and pounces forward and down onto a lower branch. Lucan jumps down after her.

Kiyoshi rushes forward and engages the Necrolord.

~*~

' I won't kill you, Niika!' Lucan tells her.

Niika swings one of her blades at him, and he ducks.

' Whatever they did to you, I'm going to fix it!'

Niika raises her other blade, and it clashes with Lucan's sword.

They look at each other face to face.

' Niika, listen… there’s something I’ve been wanting to tell you. I should have told you before but… I couldn’t.'

Niika slows down a bit. Her eyes start blinking.

' You need to learn how to swim.'

Lucan jumps forward and grabs Niika. Both of them fall off the walkway into the river below.

Lucan swims back to the surface and waits.

Suddenly, Niika emerges beside him.
' Lucan!' she shouts at him, still out of breath.

She lays down on her back on the shoreline and looks up at Lucan, and smiles for a brief moment, then sees Felora and the battle behind him.

Suddenly a bunch of undead and Necromancers surround them.

~*~

Kiyoshi and the Necrolord are fighting closer to the inner city now.

Kiyoshi lands a powerful blow on the Necrolord, which angers him.

The Necrolord spins around, and fires a Song, Aggroblast, at Kiyoshi.

' Ah!' Kiyoshi is hit and sent flying back.

Kiyoshi remains on the ground, but looks up at the Necrolord, now understanding the glowing red eyes.

' You're an Ardoni…'

The Necrolord removes his hood and mask, revealing the face of an Ardoni.