She stood infront of his room... correction.. their room. She was standing there relieving some beautiful memories. She didn't realise when Kartik was already there behind her back.

She felt his presence and turning around gave a tight hug to him. He happily took her in his arms. They were so lost in the moment, they totally forgot about the surrounding.

K "Dekho mujhe koi problem nhi hai sabke samne romance karne me. Agar tum aise yaha bahar...." She left him with little embarrassment.

K "Chale?" With that he picked her up and landed in room ground.

N "Mera room!" She exclaimed with happiness.

K "Humara room!" He corrected.
"Vaise Tumara hi hai. Sabkuch toh tumara hai. Ye room bhi aur...."

He pulled her though waist.

"ye ashiq bhi.." he rubbed his nose with hers.

N "Kartik, Tumhe pata hai humari shaadi..."

K "Haan, pata hai. Dadi ne bataya mujhe. Isko koi jarurat nhi thi." He sat on the bed.

N "Kyu? Kya problem hai Tumhe phirse shaadi karne mein?" She showed fake anger.

K "problem! Mujhe koi problem nhi hai woh toh Tumhe hogi nah." He said playfully.

N "Mujhe Kyu?" He sighed.

K "Mera innocent bacha! Kya karu main iska!"

"Ab Shaadi 2 baar toh Suhagraat bhi..." his eyes beamed with naughtiness.

N "Hato besharam kahike!" She ran to washroom understanding his meaning.

He giggled while blushing.

___

Kaira had a grand wedding in a beautiful palace. With lots of fun, laughter, teasing, love and not to forget Kaira's chupke chupke Romance!

And the teasing session as they always got caught red handed, in Kartik's word got disturbed by their so called irritating siblings.

Shaadi ended on good note. They were coming back home. Kaira in their car. It was already dark night. However family did every way possible thing to welcome their bahu grandly.

They all left leaving them alone. Naira was hell tired. Sleep was engrossing in her mind. And our Majnu as always dreaming of his wedding night.

Naira went to drink some water excusing Kartik. He waited for her. But she didn't come. So he went to check on her. And saw her sleeping on dining table.

Kartik got disappointed but her adorable face was enough to please his heart. He took her with him in the room.

He locked the door, removing her jeweleries and heavy dupatta slowly. He laid her. He got changed soon and joined her on the bed.

But he was not in a mood to sleep. He got bored and started doing his favorite thing staring at her. She was so in her sleep.

Kartik face her and came over her not putting whole weight on her.

K "Kyu itni cute ho yrr! Pagal hota ja raha hu tumare pyaar mein Sherni." He couldn't help pecking her lips.

She goaned in sleep.

N "Kartik, disturb mat karo." She suddenly spoke in sleep. He laughed.

Now he was in full mood to play with his sleepy wife. He bend little down and placed his lips in her neck which tickled her. She slapped him not too hard. 😂