𝐕𝐈𝐈𝐈. 𝐒𝐀𝐓𝐔𝐑𝐃𝐀𝐘 𝐒𝐔𝐍 𝐃𝐀𝐘

For future reference,
any outfit photo I use
for Tomomi will be in the
media above. For organizing
reasons. Also some might
be of real life photos so just
keep the imagination going.

This is what I modeled
her dress to be in this chapter.
and maybe next one.
Also Dabi will be playing a
big role in Tomomi's life.

(I believe he is Touya but
who knows )

Don't forget to comment
do not just vote and leave.
it makes no sense how I have
all of these reads and not enough
people comment and vote.

that's my only rule to reading
my books. Don't be silent, speak up.

𖦹 •.✩|𝐅𝐑𝐎𝐒𝐓𝐁𝐈𝐓𝐄|𖦹 •.✩
word count:2564

   Little Tomomi Todoroki cried after her third nightmare

Little Tomomi Todoroki cried after her third nightmare. It was normal for kids to have nightmares in their childhood but for her, it was proven to be bad.

Because her emotions also tied with her
quirk, her room froze over and snowflakes were flowing as if it were stuck in time.

The same thing happened to Fuyumi when she was growing up and the same thing could be said about their mother. But for some reason, Tomomi's were much worse.

Often times, those nights would leave the entire home cold as she cried. And when no one would get up to calm her down, Touya was never far behind.

"Hey, hey!" Young Touya whispered as he tip toed into her very cold room Tomomi kept crying in her tiny fists as she sat up in her bed. She was only 5 years old.

"Toto~ it's okay." The red head elder child whispered calmly as he sat on her bed, pulling her into his lap. "It's okay, big brother is here."

Tomomi's sobs began to subside as she hiccuped, rubbing her crystal blue eyes. "T-Touya?"

Touya smiled at her, hugging her close to his warm body. "It was only a dream, Toto. Nothing is going to hurt you, I'll make sure of it."

When she had a nightmare, she could always count on Touya to be there for her. She could count on him for anything. Which only made his disappearance all the more hurting to her in the long run.

"No matter what, I'll stay with you forever."

"Pinky promise?" She asked, holding up her tiny pinky.

Touya smiled sweetly, holding up his bandages pinky. "Pinky promise, my little princess."

Tomomi jolted out of her sleep that early Saturday morning. The sun shined through her bedroom curtains as she rubbed her eyes. She was dreaming about Touya again. Their older brother who went MIA years ago.