Chapter 43-My fears

Start from the beginning

Elliott looked around the halls, nothing. That was until a mist of red over took his vision.

Elliott turned around, trying to find the problem, but there was nothing. But now he stood in a forest, the green trees around him completely different from the ships bland colors.

The mind is a powerful thing, you can imagine the greatest ideas in this complex organ, but what happens when it's hijacked?

He wondered down the forest, the quit sobbing and yelling of people went off in the distance. Elliott's walk turned into a run, and a run turned into a sprint.

He stopped dead in his tracks, the sight in front of him almost making him vomit. Blood, guts. the arms and legs of people and animals thrown around. The blaze village. . . Burning down in flames.

Peoples faces Beyond recognizable, even kids Laid dead on the ground. Elliott swallowed thickly as he made his way through the burning village.

His head hurt, it felt as if his neck was going to snap off any minute. "The home you destroyed"

"Mommy!!" The yells of a young child in the distance rang across the forest. Elliott turned to face where the voice came from, in the distance he saw a young kid running away from a man with a gun, only to be shot dead.

He closed his eyes, letting tears fall down onto the dirt. The yells and cry's of the kid sending a shiver down his spine.

When Elliott opened his eyes he wasn't in the bloody field, but in a small home, lit only in candle light. "When we love someone, we'll do anything for that person" Elliott jumped at the sound of a females voice.

"I love you mom, I'll do anything for you" a teenager said, his warm laughter was a well needed comfort.

The kid was young, a young Elliott at age 15.

Elliott tried to keep his emotions in check as he saw this. "Dad loves you too" a man walked into the the room.

Young Elliott smiled running over to his dad pulling him into a hug.

But the calm soon ended when a loud explosion went off in front of the house.

"Stay here! And what ever you do don't leave the house!" Elliott's parents both ran out of the home shifting into their wolves.

"No" Elliott muttered as he knew what was about to happen.

"Why are you sad?" Young Elliott looked up to older Elliott. "You can see me?"

"Yeah I can"

"Do you know what's happening?" Elliott asked his younger self.

"I do, but you just need to move on" the young Elliott sighed as he sat down on the floor. "You can't do nothing. Death always hurts" the young Elliott's eyes watered up. "Does the future hurt?"

Elliott's heart broke. dose the future hurt? Hell yes. Elliott nodded. "It does"

"Does it get better?"

Elliott looked to his younger self, unsure of what to answer. Elliott truly doesn't even know that. "Someone will make it better, but it will still hurt" Elliott responded truthfully as he sat in front of his younger self.

Two gunshots went off causing the two to jump. Elliott closed his eyes, quietly crying. "I'm sorry kid" he mumbled.

"It's okay. You couldn't do anything"

Everything spun in in the circle for Elliott until his vision went dark, he fell back onto the floor, passing out fully.

"Elliott!"

"Elliott!"

His eyes flickered open, the pain in his head causing him to groan. "Come on get up. We need to go now" Elliott looked up to see rica in her human form. "Where's Natasha?"

"Back at the jet" rica extended her hand for him. Elliott grabbed her hand. His body aches as rica pulled Elliott to his feet.

When Elliott finally stood on up his feet, he didn't move, he was to scared to do so. "Elliott?" Rica's head tilted in confusion.

"I'm okay" he reassured her. "But it'll be easier to get to the jet as a wolf" Elliott shifted into his wolf form, rica doing the same.

The two made their was back to the jet, it took them a few minutes but they got there.

Natasha sat down on the long seat in the jet, her face very distant. She looked as if she was in another world.

Steve had the same look on his face, he was sitting on the floor tiredly.

Rica walked over to Steve, she rolled into a ball pressing her wolf body against his side. Steve rested his hand on her head, rubbing behind her ears.

Elliott hopped onto the couch with Natasha, he gave Natasha's cheek a little lick. Natasha looked over to the gray wolf, seaming more at ease.

Elliott laid down resting his head on Natasha's lap. Natasha needed the comfort. Elliott was the only thing keeping her sane at the moment.

Elliott knew he wasn't going to get any sleep, so he made sure to keep himself as close to Natasha as possible, to tell her that she wasn't alone, that he'll never leave her alone.