Chapter 42-you know everyone

Start from the beginning

"Ahhh I see what's happening here, your jealous" I pointed at her. She turned around walking down the hall. "I'm not, it's just when I wake up and your not there, i get worried" she lied.

I chuckled. "Rica was crying last night, so I stayed with her to help her, that doesn't mean I like her in that way, and if I'm honest I think she's into cap" I fell into step with Natasha, she rolled her eyes once again. "Whatever" she mumbled.

I grabbed her by the Arm, I pushed her against the wall slamming our lips together in a rough kiss, her hands placed on my chest while mine held onto her hips.

I pulled away from the kiss looking her in her eyes. "How's That for liking someone else? Because I'm sure if i did like someone else i wouldn't have kissed you, but I did. I only love you nat" I grinned.

She looked down at the floor, a light blush on her cheeks. "I've never felt 'jealous' before, so when i saw you two i guess I let it get the best of me" she looked back up at me.

"Well, you won't have to worry, I'm yours and only yours" I placed one final kiss on her lips before me and Natasha made our way to the office.

"I can't believe you were jealous" I joked quietly, Natasha hit me playfully on the arm. "Stop before you sleep in the dog house" she threatened.

I let out a low laugh as we entered the rather large office. Tony was the only one present in the room, no one else seams to have shown up yet. "Hay tony" I walked up to him. Natasha took a seat at the small desk with a single monitor, typing away.

"Miller" I noticed he was working on some kind of electrical panel.

"I noticed our little wolf friend had a nice night, how's rica doing?" Tony asked without looking up from what he was doing.

"She's doing okay, but your not one to worry so what's up?" I crossed my arms over my chest looking directly at stark.

"What? I can't worry about a teammate?" Tony raised an eyebrow at me.

"So she's apart of the team now?" I questioned.

"Cap seams to like her, so I assume she is" tony put away the panel, as soon as he did so steve, rica, Thor and Bruce walked into the office.

Steve held a small tablet in his hands, he handed it to Thor when he he got closer to the table. "What's this?" Tony asked walking up to the god.

Thor slammed the tablet into Tony's chest. "A message. Ultron killed strucker" Steve explained. Tony turned over the tablet showing the man dead on his bed, with the word peace written out in his blood on the wall. "So you were saying about not creating a murder bot?" I sarcastically said. Tony rolled his eyes.

"He did a banksy at the crime scene, just for us" tony quipped.

"This is a smoke screen. Why send a message when you've just given a speech?" Natasha looked around the room. "Strucker knew something that Ultron wanted us to miss" steve answered her questions.

"Yeah, I bet he... did" Natasha typed away on the computer again.

"So he killed the man to keep us away from it. What ever it was, it's gotta be something big" I looked down at the computer screen. 'Record deleted' the computer read.