Kopy Kat

Name: Kopy Kat

Name: Kopy Kat

User: ???

Namesake: The song "COPYCAT" by Billie Eilish and/or the song "Kopy Kat" by Kea

Humanoid: Yes

Natural: Yes

Attributes: Support

Range: Short

Abilities: The only thing this Stand can actually do is apply makeup to the user, or anyone else unknowingly. It is an expert at it, and rarely makes mistakes. The colors and style it uses on people will actually dictate the emotions people feel towards the affected individual when they look at their face. The Stand can do the user's makeup to where everyone that looks at them feels nostalgic or caring, or they could do an enemy's makeup to where everyone around them feels repulsed or fearful. The makeup can be removed, but it requires intense rinsing, washing, and scrubbing by anyone who isn't the user.

Inspiration: This stand is actually inspired by the aesthetic/color palette/makeup line known as "Midnight in Paris" with it's many blues and browns. Different aspects of the stand reflect different beauty standards throughout time. These include the staple "housewife hair" from the 60's, with the upturned headpiece inspired by the costumes worn by "chorus girls" in the 20's and 30's. The dust-like fluff on the shoulders is reminiscent of the mink coats worn by wealthy women in the 60's and 70's. The circles on the cheeks were inspired by the "Betty Boop look" popularized in the late 30's and 40's. The bone-like forearms were to reflect the emphasis placed on skinniness that was especially prevalent in the earlier 2000's, and the gemstone bellybutton is to represent the general beauty standards of today. The genie inspired look mixed with the make-up is just meant to generally reflect beauty standards wish fulfillment, and so many people's desire to look better or even just like someone else, so that people will feel differently towards them. The diamonds in the dust and other parts of the design indicate wealth and beauty, which solidifies this idea of beauty and stature or fame going hand in hand. And of course, the name "Kopy Kat" is just the icing on the cake for beauty trends.