"when was it that you felt like that" he asks looking into my eyes as if he was searching for the answer there. i feel instant regret from bringing up the topic i like to always avoid.

i'm soon saved when mads barges into the bedroom, interrupting my stutters.

"i'm really hoping this is all sorted because you need to come see this" mads' voice is laced with panic and the chaos from the livingroom erupts into the silence.

we all follow her out as we exchange confused looks. when we walked out dixie was in a pool of tears barely hanging on as nessa and charli's faces were shown on tv. i instantly grab the remote and turn the volume up to hear the news reporter.

"it has been reported that two well known influencers have gone missing from greenline mall los angeles. speculation is high but there are currently no suspects. with how long they have been gone no one knows what could be unfolding as we speak"

i don't hesitate to turn of the tv as i now begin crying once again. i feel frozen. i look around as everything is a blur. anthony stands looking empty as chase pulls both me and mads into a hug.

"anthony, are you coming to get your girl or what" chase speaks causing anthony to put out his arms waiting for my embrace.

i still can't move on my own, time feels frozen. chase lightly gives me a push and in land on anthony's chest, it's as though i am woken up. my arms wrap tightly around anthony's waist and i let out a scream that blends in with my sobs, both are muffled by his chest. nothing beats his comfort.

dixies pov.

my little sister is gone, someone took her. i promised my dad i would do everything in my power to keep her safe and i've broken it. this seriously can't be happening. i can hear my dad's voice echoing through my head telling me i've got this. i feel someone lifting me up and before i know it i'm back in my bed. as soon as my head his the pillow i'm straight to sleep, i need this rest.

chases pov.

after fighting so hard to sleep last night i wake up and check my phone, it's ten am. i can hear footsteps and pots and pans tumbling coming from the kitchen. with that i leave my room to be met with amelie and mads cooking.

"good morning chase" amelie speaks as cheer practically radiates off of her.

"whats up with her" i made a weirded out face as i look to mads for an answer.

"you seriously didn't hear them?" she questions back at me, almost seeming surprised.

i shake my head in response, i watch as mads opens her mouth to speak but is soon stopped as amelie slaps a hand over it.

"don't be a tattle tale madison" amelie scolds her, a giggle escaping both girls lips as they bond over their little secret.

i sit myself down at the large dining table, awaiting breakfast. nick takes a seat on the chair next to me and it takes me all of two minutes to figure out what the two girls were keeping from me.

"i wonder where these came from" i remark sarcastically as i pretend to think hard about where the many different hickeys on his neck appeared from. 

he rolls his eyes before asking me "is voni awake yet, i need her to cover these for me".