Tension

The dark blue curtains in my room kept the afternoon sunlight so well hidden that I had to look at the clock to make sure that it was not yet night time when I removed my Amusphere. After letting in some sunlight I stretched out since I was laying down for an hour. While I was in GunGaleOnline Sinon and I made plans to meet each other in real life so in an hour I was going to meet her at a café that was fairly close for the both of us. I took a quick shower and changed into a dark blue buttoned down long sleeve, black jeans and black shoes and headed there on my motorcycle.

Before I left Suguha gave me a disapproving look. "Are you going to meet with Asuna?" She asked. She knew that I had been meeting with Sinon frequently, but I couldn't tell whether she was jealous of Sinon or got the wrong idea about my relationship with Asuna. I stopped at the red light and had a series of flash backs. Asuna and I had been arguing a lot lately. Apart from her family not liking me for not coming from a wealthy family, she was very clingy. Too clingy As a matter of fact. Whenever I was with her, she would never even let me look at any other females even if they looked like they were at a retiring age. I remember being slapped for giving a waitress a tip at a restaurant. She wasn't always like that. It all started with what she called "My Harem." Even though it didn't make sense at all since Klein and Agil is in our group. She treated me that way for a week as "punishment" however we made up shortly after I apologized. Eventually we would find something else to argue about. It was too much. The red light changed back to green and I continued riding trying to erase all of that from my head.