𝐒𝐞𝐚𝐬𝐨𝐧 𝟏, 𝐄𝐩𝐢𝐬𝐨𝐝𝐞 𝟕 : "𝐌𝐢𝐬𝐬 𝐌𝐲𝐬𝐭𝐢𝐜 𝐅𝐚𝐥𝐥𝐬"

Start from the beginning

I sighed as I put my blazer on as I walked out the bathroom to see a now awake Saige. She was drinking a protein shake as she said to me "Morning."

I gave a slit eye roll and said "Hey." as I grabbed my bag as Sagie said "Um, if you would wait for me that would be nice." as I turned to her and said "Yeah sure why not, because you're the only person who doesn't hate me."

Sagie smiled and went into the bathroom to change as I waited on the bed for her. Soon she came out hair in pigtails with the school uniform on which would be the shirt and plaid pants with white sneakers.

"Ready ?" I asked her as she nodded as we walked outside together, we went into the school to see decorations hanging up along with Lizzie with a clipboard in hands ordering some witches around. "What's going on ?" Sagie asked as Lizzie turned around and saw us as she rolled her eyes and walked away.

"Lizzie wait, what's going on ?" as Lizzie told me "I don't talk to heart breakers Stefanie especially you." as I sighed and said "Look I hurt Josie and I hate it ok, but If you want nothing to do with me that's ok, I just asked what's going on."

Lizzie sighed and said "If you must know, it's the annual Miss Mystic Falls pageant."

"Boring." Sagie grumbled as Lizzie rolled her eyes as I asked "Who's running at all ?" as Lizzie said "Not you, because Josie's running and for once I'm putting her first, don't ruin this for her Stefanie."

I wanted to hiss at her, but I held my tongue and said "Why can't I run ?" as Sagie said "Yeah, Stefanie mom did, so shouldn't' she be able to." as Lizzie said "You hurt Josie, that's a better reason not to let you."

"Look Lizzie, let Stefanie run, I mean heck it's fair." as I looked at Sagie and said "I don't wanna run anyway." as I walked off as Sagie said "Stefanie wait ?" as she eyed Lizzie.

"I don't want to Sagie, decides beauty pageants aren't my thing." which is when I looked up and saw Josie.

" which is when I looked up and saw Josie

"Hi." I said to her as she gave a slit eye roll and said "Hi." as she walked off as I grabbed her hand and said "Look don't please, everyone hates me now ok, and what I did with Sagie was wrong and I'm sorry." as she turned to me and said "I don't want you're sorry ok, just please leave me alone, I got a pageant to get ready for." as she walked off from me.

I sighed wanting to throw my book across the room which is when a letter flew above me as it landed on the floor as I picked it up as I read "Headmaster Office. Just for me." as  Sagie sighed and said "Good luck." as she walked away as I went to Rick's office.

~~~

𝑰 𝒄𝒍𝒐𝒔𝒆𝒅 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒅𝒐𝒐𝒓 𝒕𝒐 𝑹𝒊𝒄𝒌'𝒔 𝒐𝒇𝒇𝒊𝒄𝒆 𝒕𝒐 𝒔𝒆𝒆 𝒉𝒊𝒎 𝒔𝒊𝒕𝒕𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒘𝒓𝒊𝒕𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒂 𝒍𝒆𝒕𝒕𝒆𝒓, 𝑰 𝒕𝒉𝒐𝒖𝒈𝒉𝒕 𝒊𝒕 𝒘𝒂𝒔 𝒎𝒚 𝒔𝒖𝒔𝒑𝒆𝒏𝒔𝒊𝒐𝒏 𝒏𝒐𝒕𝒆.