Just go with it | Kuroo Tetsurou

Start from the beginning

"What are you talking about?" Risa asked puzzled as she watches her friend stare of into space squishing her butt.

Risa grabs her friend by her arm, giving up on what she was going on about.

What were they thinking when they nominated this goofball for Captain?

○●○●

They were walking to their bus peacefully ready to sleep on their way to their hotel.

"I need a soak in the hot springs. What about you?"

"Yeah, I think I need one too. I think i strained my abs," Genoveva lifts her shirt.

"Put your shirt down we're in public." Risa smacks her hand.

"Aw man, I already told you. I'm not interested in dating right now!"

"But senpai~!"

The girls stop in their tracks to see the commotion that was taking place un front of them.

The same boy and girl from earlier were arguing while the boy's team watched either annoyed or flabbergasted.

"I really want you to be my boyfriend! Why don't you want to? I'm the prettiest and richest girl in school! Plus I am in the top 10% in the whole school!"

"So what? I'm busy here at nationals, I don't have time for this." He tries to leave but she doesn't let him.

She is clinging to his arm and he's desperately trying to shake her off.

"I'm not letting you go until you go out with me!" She cries. "No one has ever rejected me!"

"I'm glad I'm not that guy." Risa sweatdrops. Geno nodded agreeing with her.

"Let's go, or coach will scold us." Geno suggested.

They intend to walk by without giving them much attention but fate had other plans. And how much Geno hated fate at this moment.

Risa was ripped off Geno's arm and into the arms of that panther boy.

"Honey, that's where you were? I missed you." He held her to his body leaning down for their foreheads to meet.

They all stood there shocked, while Kuroo smiled and Risa looked like her soul left her body.

"Y-You!" The blondie pointed at them. "You're kidding!"

"I'm sorry I wasn't able to keep our secret but this was just getting out of hand. Forgive me?" He leans towards her ear. "Just go with it."

"H-Hai, daijobudesu." Risa says weakly stealing a glance at the fuming girl.

"R-Ris-" Geno is about to say when she felt a hand covering her mouth and being pulled slightly down.

"Shh, it'll be faster this way." Yaku who also watched horrified said. "She's been a pain for the last year, to him and us." He explains.

Geno nods and he let's go of her.

"It can't be true! You've never made it seem like you were dating someone! Plus all you do is practice volleyball!" She exclaims.