#TeenGirlProbs

#teengirlprobs

This chapter is going to be a little different, and all over the place. Today we are going to address some teen girl probs that many people have talked to me about and give some helpful tips about them.

1. all girls are serial-shopaholics

Not true!, there are girls who love shopping and those who don't. Not everyone is the same,so let's drop that stereotype and go to Macy's.

2. girls can't like rock music

Not True! Girls aren't all frilly with there Hannah Montanah and Jennifer Lopez pop music. Like whatever you want to like. And on the plus side, some guys like girls that are into bands like Pierce the Veil, Fall Out Boy, etc. ( not sure if those are considered rock though...)

3.Pink is only for girls.

Not True! some guys look drop-dead gorgeous in pink, Even better than some girls. Boys wear blue, but real men wear pink because they know it is just a color.

4.Girls have to be either: really smart and bossy or date a guy and be dumb

Not True x2!! There are smart girls, and there are average girls in the world. No one should have to pretend to be smart or play dumb to date a guy. I know sometimes you feel uncomfortable when you get a question right and your crush gets it wrong; i have been there, done that. But, if that really likes you, he will like you for your brains, beauty, and everything. :-)

there are a boat-load more stereotypes, but these are just the first ones i received. Comment below if you have anymore interesting ones.

i know this is an awkward thing to talk about, so i am going to make this short and simple.

1. buy one of those heating pads at Wal-Mart and put it on your stomach. It feels amazing

2. don't talk to guys about periods,. Guys think it's gross because they just don't understand it, and that is fine. At this age, the less they know the better. Just relax, when your older, guys will know it is a natural process they just don't want to be part of.

3. Buy a box of assorted chocolates, they are an essential.

Someone is already assigned this topic, i just thought i would bust some myths some girls still believe.

1. Guys like girls who wear makeup -> Guys like girls that take care of themselves, that doesn't mean you have to go Kim Kardashian on your face. Just make sure you wash your face as needed, take showers, and use perfume.

2. Guys want an uptight girly girl-> not all guys want that. Some guys like girls who eat spaghetti and pizza and burgers in front of them. Some guys even think burping is cute, wearing their sweatshirts are sexy, and playing sports is cool. Be yourself ,and a guy is bound to find you.

3. Guys should do all the work-> Guys should open the doors for ladies, pay for the bill, and ask the girl out. The first couple of times. Once you guys have developed a serious relationship the roles should be 45-55. Girls need to pull their weight, we don't need a guy to be at our hand and foot. Guys don't want to be servants.

That's all i have for you this week.i hope you aren't too confused with this formatting; I just had so many things to cover. I would like to dedicate this chapter to @shiveroth , @sarcastic_shivi , @Its_Fvcking_Jack , @toxinjh and everyone else who contributed to this chapter. :-)

QOTD- early bird or night owl? OR books or movies? Comment below!!