s2 e2: "i want this, jackson"

Start from the beginning

"feel better, kelsey" april said with a smile, pulling one from kelsey. once they left, jackson limped over to the bed.

"i'm gonna go pick your family up from my place" he said through a yawn. "red?" kelsey closed her eyes and shook her head, leaning it back onto a pillow before smiling at him.

"you got her all of yesterday and now you're interfering with my time now go, go" lexie said, shooing him away with a hand motion. he put his hands up in defense before leaning down and kissing kelsey, causing her to smile before he slipped his shoes on, leaving the room.

"he slept on an uncomfortable bed for you and is letting your family stay at his place" lexie said with a teasing smile. "it sounds pretty serious" she sung. kelsey smiled and sighed, looking out of the door as everyone passed by.

┊͙♥ ♥ ♥┊͙
𝟏 𝐖𝐄𝐄𝐊 𝐋𝐀𝐓𝐄𝐑
"𝐧𝐨𝐰 𝐫𝐞𝐦𝐞𝐦𝐛𝐞𝐫, 𝐦𝐢𝐧𝐢𝐦𝐚𝐥 𝐬𝐩𝐞𝐚𝐤𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐬𝐨𝐮𝐩. 𝐧𝐨 𝐬𝐨𝐥𝐢𝐝 𝐟𝐨𝐨𝐝𝐬 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐚𝐧𝐨𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫 𝐟𝐞𝐰 𝐰𝐞𝐞𝐤𝐬. 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐢𝐧𝐜𝐥𝐮𝐝𝐞𝐬 𝐩𝐞𝐚𝐧𝐮𝐭 𝐛𝐮𝐭𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐜𝐮𝐩𝐬, 𝐥𝐨𝐧𝐝𝐨𝐧"

mark explained with a smile as kelsey sat on the edge of the bed pouting while jackson gathered kelsey's things into one of his duffle bags.

"come on—" kelsey said, dragging out the 'o' before getting interrupted.

"nope. soup, soup, and more soup. you can eat ice cream here and there but soup is gonna help you feel better"

"and i've already stocked jackson's apartment with soup that should last you for two weeks. on second thought, i think we should stay. we can go to a hotel"

"no, there will be no staying in hotels" jackson said with a smile while folding one of kelsey's cardigans before placing it in a duffle bag. kelsey extended her arms with the whiteboard in her hands with widened eyes.

gσ hσmє !!!

"now peanut why are you trying to get rid of us?" danielle asked while adjusting her purse on her shoulder.

"you guys have work" she softly responded.

"we can call in and tell them it's a family emergency"
kelsey shook her head and erased the whiteboard with the sleeve of her cardigan, placing it along with the marker on the now emptied small table and stood up.

"fine. we're coming back in three weeks though"

"that's a good idea, i'll even pay for the tickets again" jackson said as he took the duffel bag off of kelsey's shoulders, earning a glare from her.

"you are so sweet! where did you find him?" danielle said, pinching his cheeks before hugging him.

"you better marry him before granny does" joslyn whispered to kelsey as she hugged her and jherica. she smiled before pulling away, hugging her grandmother next.

"don't let me have to come down here again because you're hurt, you hear me? next time we come here, you're giving us a tour of the city" she said, cupping her hands in her face. she whispered an 'okay' before hugging her one more time.

┊͙♥  ♥  ♥┊͙
"𝐨𝐤𝐚𝐲. 𝐟𝐢𝐫𝐬𝐭 𝐝𝐚𝐲 𝐨𝐮𝐭 𝐨𝐟 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐡𝐨𝐬𝐩𝐢𝐭𝐚𝐥. 𝐰𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐝𝐨 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐰𝐚𝐧𝐭 𝐭𝐨 𝐝𝐨?"

jackson asked as they walked into his apartment. kelsey slipped her shoes off and placed them by the door, running straight to the kitchen and opening the refrigerator.