"Good, cause that was the plan anyways. It's only gonna be me and you. Lucy is staying with Stephanie. While Calum and Ashton are gonna watch the twins."

"Are you sure the guys are a good choice to watch the twins?" She asked.

"Yeah, they'll be fine." I reassured her.

She nodded, buried her head into my neck.

-

-

-

-

-

-

"Happy birthday baby." I told Aria as she woke up.

"Thank you." She smiled, and kissed me.

We had dropped the twins off at Ashton's house last night, and Aria was freaking out. She didn't want to be away from them. I literally had to carry her out of Ashton's place and into the car.

"I miss the kids." She mumbled.

"Hey, today is about you. I don't want you to have to worry about anything. It's your day, and we're gonna do whatever you want. Just me and you." I told her.

A grin spread across her face. "Your the best boyfriend ever. You know this right?"

"I try." I grinned. "So what do you wanna do?"

"I really wanna get another tattoo, maybe get a belly button piercing?" It almost came out like a question.

I laughed. "Well, what are we waiting for. Let's go now."

She laughed, we got dressed and ate some food before we left. As we were driving, Aria was belting out lyrics to Break Your Little Heart by All Time Low.

"I'm gonna break your little heart in two." She finished. Aria did really have a good voice, I loved hearing her sing or just even talk.

We arrived at the place and walked up to the counter. "Your back Luke." Clyde said.

"Yeah, but it's not for me." I laughed.

"Ahh, so you have a misses now. Well what can I do for you?" Clyde asked Aria.

Aria explained to him what she wanted and they went into the back room. Aria forced me to stay out here. Apparently it was a surprise.

Arias POV

"Alright, so we'll do that tattoo first. What do you want done?"

"I want these lyrics on my side." I showed him a picture. He nodded and began going to work.

I made Luke wait out there because I wanted it to be a surprise. I wish he was back here though. Because this hurt like a bitch. But it was gonna be worth it.

Finally Clyde finished and I looked in the mirror. "It's amazing." I smiled.

"Alright, let's get this belly piercing in." I nodded, and he started preparing for the belly button piercing. Let me tell you this, this hurt worse.

Finally, I was completely done. "Luke, you can come back here now." I shouted for him.

Seconds later Luke walked in. "Let me see." He chimed.

I lifted my shirt, and showed him the my bedazzled belly button. "That's hot." He smirked.

I turned to the side, and lifted my shirt up higher so he could see all the lyrics.

I need your love, to light up this house

He looked up and the smile on his face grew even bigger. "Are those the lyrics to Never Be?"

"Yes, do you like them?" I asked, pulling my shirt back down.

"I love them." He smiled.

We paid and then left the parlor. "I still can't believe you tattooed my lyrics onto your side."

"Well believe it, cause I did." I laughed, and kissed his cheek.

We drove back to the house and I changed into shorts and one of Luke's shirts. "I wanna give you my present."

He walked off to our room and came back seconds later. He got down on one knew, and my eyes widened. He knew what I was thinking.

"No, I'm not asking you to marry me. At least not yet. But it's a promise ring. I don't think you understand how much I fucking love you Aria. You've given me something no girl has ever given me before. Love. Your my escape from reality. I know I'm not the best guy out there, but I know I love you the most out of all the guys out there. I want to give you this ring, because it will be a daily reminder of how much I love you. That one day, there will be a diamond ring on the finger."

I tackled him in a hug. "Yes." I smiled and kissed his lips. He slipped the ring on my finger as we kissed, and the placed his hands on my waist.

He stood up, and pulled me up with him. We both pulled away, form lack of oxygen. "Your beautiful."

I blushed at his comment. "Even when you blush your still beautiful. You always look beautiful no matter what."

"I like it when your all romantic and cheesy." I giggled.

"Just for you." He stated proudly.

"Can we go lay down, I don't wanna do anything?" He nodded, before carrying me back to our room.

He laid me down first, and then laid next to me. Closing all the space between us. "I love you." I said.

"I love you too." He buried his head into my neck, giving me soft kisses. "I love it how your a foot shorter than me."

I laughed. "Really cause I hate. I have to stand on my tippy toes to kiss you."

"That means I can pick you up to kiss me." He chuckled, before kissing my cheek.

This was the best birthday ever. Even if we just did spend it talking and cuddling all day.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A/N: Awww Lucifer got Aria a promise ring.

She got the lyrics to Never Be tattooed on to her side, plus a belly button piercing.

Michael finally moved to Miami! Omergawd. Lol.

Thanks for reading guys, it means a lot. Please vote and comment.

-Marie