Part 6

THIRD PERSON POV Draco:

Draco smiled sweetly up at his mate and put his hand out, "I won't let anything happen to you" Draco said still smiling. Draco's smile was full of love towards the other boy and then Harry did it, Harry took Draco's hand and went into the water. Once in the water Harry hung to the edge of the pool holding himself up with his hands waiting patiently for Draco to show him his tail. Draco dived into the pool and then came up with his face again and sat up on the edge of the pool.

Harry looked at Draco's tail with wonder and amazement, "Draco it's beautiful" Harry exclaimed his eyes big of surprise. Draco chuckled a little at Harry's adorableness and went back it to keep his tail hydrated. "Come on, let me teach you how to swim?" Draco asked Harry stretching his hand out for the other boy to take. Harry cosusly took Draco's Hand in his, as soon as they were holding onto each other Draco pulled Harry closer. Draco and Harry were so close their chests were touching and they could feel each other's warm breath. Draco smiled at Harry before swimming away still holding Harry tightly to him.

Draco's face was getting red and hot from holding Harry so extrem close to him but he tried to hide it. Harry's face was also getting red and hot although he didn't manage to hide it since Draco was holding him so tightly. The two boys swam around for a couple of minutes and Draco tought Harry a little bit, at least enough to be able to safe himself if needed.

Once the two boys were out of the pool they both imagined a bed and they fell into it together. "You did good you know" Draco said to Harry smiling brightly at him, "thank you Dray" Harry said and cuddled up to Draco's chest.

THIRD PERSON POV Harry:

Harry smiled as he cuddled into Draco's chest before he breathed in Draco's sent and fell asleep there peacefully.

THIRD PERSON POV Draco:

Draco looked down at the other boy that was sleeping on his chest peacefully while small snores made their way out of his mouth. Draco smiled to himself at how adorable Harry was before he fell asleep himself.

Once Draco woke up he was a bit confused until he looked down and saw the raven haired boy still asleep with his head on Draco's chest. Draco smiled as he remembered the day before, as he remembered the way Harry accepted Draco. It all made Draco smile, a lot, and he didn't even try to hide his smile this time.

Shortly after Draco woke up he felt Harry stir on top of him and he watched him blink open his eyes slowly. "Good Morning sleepyhead" Draco said kissing the top of Harry's head still smiling like a idiot. Harry looked up at Draco and smiled a tired smile to him, "thank you" Harry said his voice hoarse and sleepy.

Draco couldn't help the feeling in his dick as he heard that sexy tired voice of his mate, thankfully in Draco's opinion he didn't get hard. At least not so much that it was noticeable to anyone, Draco smiled at Harry before sitting his back up to the headboard of the bed. "Come on, or we'll be late for breakfast" Draco said pushing slightly at Harry.

Harry smiled a small smile before groaning and burying his head further into Draco's chest. Draco chuckled a little and sat further up so Harry's head fell into his lap and he groaned, "why can't we just stay here?" Harry asked Draco.

"Because I'm hungry" Draco said and went out of the bed and quickly got dressed, "I'll wait for 10 minutes" Draco said and sat down on a couch that he appeared. Harry sighed and went out of the bed and quickly got dressed before brushing his teeth and going over to Draco.

"Okay, I'm done" Harry said and Draco took his hand in his own and walked out of the ROR and right down to the great hall. Once there the two got some weird stares while they parted to their own tables.

Once Draco reached the Slytherin table questions were being thrown his way constantly although he just ignored them. Draco quickly ate his breakfast and went out to the black lake where Hanna stood and waited for him.

"Well how did it go?" Hanna asked impatiently, "you didn't see us durning breakfast?" Draco asked her. "No I came early and left before you two came in, now tell me how did it go?" Hanna made a good point. "He accepted" Draco told her and smiled brightly at her, "see I told you" Hanna said and pushed his arm slightly.

The two laughed until they saw Ginny and Harry approach them, "there you are" Harry said and hugged Draco to him. Draco hugged Harry right away and chuckled a little at his enthusiasm to get a hug.

Once the two parted from the hug they smiled at each other, "why don't you two spend the weekend together? It'll be good for your bond" Hanna said and Draco looked at Harry to see if he wanted to. "I don't mind" Harry said, "I don't have anything planned either way" Harry then added and Draco smiled.

"Come on" Draco said taking Harry's hand in his and dragging him to the astronomy tower with him to watch the view. "It's beautiful" Harry said, "yes it is" Draco agreed with him as they just looked out at the school grounds smiling their hands touching slightly.

"I'm glad that I'm your mate" Harry said all of a sudden out of the blue, "why? I've been so horrible to you and your friends" Draco said. It was obvious that Draco was a bit surprised by this but glad nonetheless.

"Because I've had a secret crush on you for years" Harry said and blushed a bright crimson color.