"I'll go pull her away for a bit, come here" Harry said, gently kissing him. Draco blushed brightly and smiled "you know, it makes my heart flutter every time you tell me to come here" Draco told him and Harry smirked "i know, I can tell. Be back in a moment" Harry winked at him and joined Hermione.

Cormac let them go get food and he walked over to Draco, putting his hand on the wall behind him. "Uh? Hello" Draco said when Cormac got close to him. "So, who are you here with?" He hummed and Draco cocked his eyebrow, crossing his arms. "Isn't obvious? I'm here with Harry" Draco said and he scoffed a bit. "You got a girl?" Cormac tried to flirt and Draco thought it was amusing. 

"No-" "damn, would you like to go on a date with me" Cormac completely cut him off and Draco ran his hand through his hair. "You know, you should probably learn the be slicker, not everyone fancies you. Cormac, especially when they have a boyfriend already" Draco told him and Cormac's ears turned red.

He dropped his arm and coughed awkwardly. "Also Hermione doesn't fancy you either, not a lot of girls do actually cause you try and use them like objects. So if you don't mind me i'm going to go dance with my boyfriend and your date" Draco said confidently, walking away to the two in the other corner. "Cormac tried to hit on me and it was hilarious cause he's so bad at it" 

"mmmm you're mine" Harry said, slightly grabbing Draco's throat and kissing him, Hermione wasn't playing attention anyway.

"Haz you can't do that here" Draco whined, leaning his forehead against Harry's and Harry smirked "why not, baby?" Harry hummed, squeezing a bit more and Draco bit his lip- getting turned on. "You know why" "I want you to tell me" Harry enjoyed how much this effected him and Draco let out a little noise and put his hand on Harry's wrist. "It turns me on a lot, please not now?" Draco said shyly and Harry let go and pulled him close by his waist.

"I'm sorry, love" Harry chuckled softly, kissing his nose gently and Draco put his arms around his neck. "It just makes me want to push you against the wall but kinda can't in a room full of people" Draco hummed, leaned against his forehead again and Harry smiled.

"You could always do that in the dorm room" Harry teased, and Draco laughed quietly- rolling his eyes a bit before leaning more to kiss him deeply. "Why doesn't Ron like me" Hermione whined in the corner, walking over to them and they parted lips. "Hmm?" "why can't I be good enough for that pea brain of a boy" She rubbed her face and Draco chuckled.

"He's stupid, Hun. He'll regret it real soon" Draco shifted, Harry moved on of his arms cause he knew Draco was pulling her into a hug. Draco kissed her temple and she hit his chest. "I'm not a child" "you're short like one" Draco teased and Harry laughed, kissing his cheek lightly and then Hermione's. "Anyone else wanting to ditch the party and back to the common room?" Harry asked and Draco nodded, so did Hermione. 

Harry told Slughorn that they were going to bed early and said thank you for the invitation and then they left. "What are we doing for Christmas?" Hermione asked as they walked the halls together, Harry and Draco holding hands, and Harry shrugged. 

"No clue, I already got a few stuff for everyone already" "what'd you get me" Draco teased and Harry squeezed his hand a bit. "You'll have to see, huh love?" Harry kissed his hand and Draco blushed. 

"Well we go back in the morning so" Hermione said, taking her heels off as she walked awkwardly and Draco laughed at her. "You could of stopped walking, i would of laughed harder if you fell" Draco teased and she stuck her tongue out. 

"Lets go to the dorm" They heard a voice at the end of the hall and stopped, they were about to turn to the hall to the staircase. They heard giggling and then Ron and Lavender appeared, Hermione rolled her eyes and Ron stopped, staring at her in her pretty dress and she scoffed- going down the hall. "'Mione" Draco called and Harry and him followed her.