Chapter 15: You Belong to Me: A Dir En Grey Fanfiction

Toshiya at the same time that day got back to the studio, at the foot of the door he was met with Die. A stormy look was painted across the guitarist's face. Seeing the bassist from the corner of his eye he turned toward him, Toshiya could now see his anger completely.

"I'm here already... Can you please not chew out... I am actually having a good day..." Toshiya crossed his arms almost expecting that Die would be waiting for him with a fight and he was right. "Your being irresponsible, selfish and...". "Thanks mom I get it already..." Toshiya grumbled rolling his eyes.

"You need to remember where you priorities are... Which by the way should be with the band... not some girl that just arrived in Japan and you randomly met when she was attending our concert." "I am happy! Can't you let me be happy? Or is it your jealousy because your miserable? Stop taking out your anger on me and stay out of my life..." Toshiya pushed past Die and moved into the studio.

Die gritted his teeth, his hand forming into a fight. Aleksandra's face appeared in his mind, for the past few days the Polish girl was all that Die could think about. Everything he had done to this point revolved around her. Every waking moment he saw her in his mind and thought of her, the music he started to write all reflected his thoughts of the growing attraction he started to feel for her.

Die did his best to ignore these growing feelings, but it was next to impossible with Aleksandra practically around daily. "She is so annoying!" Die growled, he turned punching the wall. Kyo who had just arrived stood there dumbfounded.

"Geez... What did that girl do to you?" Kyo returned standing there. Die heaved a few deep breaths before slowly turning around. Kyo arched an eyebrow seeing the look on Die's face. "I will take a wild guess... your angry about something...". "Don't patronize me Kyo..." Die warned, his usasully mischievous eyes holding a dangerous look in them.

"Is this about Aleksa Chan again?" Kyo sighed, his eyes rolling. For the past few days he had been listening to Die vent about Aleksandra constantly. The two of them were going out for drinks and somehow always Die would babble over and over again about her.

Kyo was well aware that Die had a thing for the Polish girl, just the main problem was that he didn't want to admit it and secondly Toshiya had clearly flirted and was trying to close in. It made Die jealous whether he wanted to admit it or not.

"Toshiya came in late again... It's because of her...". "What are you this mother or something? He can hang out with her... And I am not surprised he wants to... Any guy with two brain cells between his ears would realize that she is a great girl... And you know I don't say that often about anyone...".

"His priority should be the band..." Die returned. "And it should be yours as well, and leave his personal life to him alright, it's not your business anyway..." Kyo moved past Die leaving the guitarist alone.

For most of the day, Die and Toshiya avoided speaking to each other and the tension could be definitely felt. Meanwhile Aleksandra and Ayaka arrived at the concert for The Gazette. There were a lot of fans around, holding each other's hand so that they wouldn't get lost in the crowd they were somehow able to get to the line.

"I really hope that you will like the Gazette as well... Did you listen to the songs I sent over to you?" Ayaka asked as she and Aleksandra were waiting for the line to start heading in. "Yes I did... I like all the ones you sent me..."

"Which one did you like the most?" Ayaka asked excitedly. "Nakigahara... Invisible Wall... Distress and Coma... Reila and Last Heaven.."
"Wonderful! You will see that you'll have an awesome time during their concert..."

The line moved at a turtle's pace, though it still gave time for Ayaka to continue to fill Aleksandra in on the history of the Gazette.
"Which member do you like the most?" Finally came the all important question.

"Ahh..." Aleksandra held her breath, she really didn't know. "They all seem cool..."
"Maybe after the concert you will be able to choose...".
"Probably... So between Dir En Grey and the Gazette... which band rules your heart more?" Aleksandra asked with a cheeky smile.

"It's a constant battle..." Ayaka sighed, her hand reaching her forehead, her eyes a casting a ever wistful stare, though there was still a glimmer of teasing glim in her eyes.

"But you definitely have a favorite member in the Gazette?" Aleksandra continued.
"Oh of course... It's Ruki?"
"His vocals must have truly hypnotized you..." Ayaka nodded in agreement, Aleksandra a wider smile started to built itself on her lips.
The way Ayaka described the main vocalist of the Gazette was truly heartwarming. As Aleksa saw it any group was lucky to have such a fan as Ayaka.

Her passion and enthusiasm was infectious, and the anticipation for the upcoming concert was growing inside of Aleksandra. Finally Aleksandra and Ayaka made it inside, once the staff opened the doors to the concert hall. Everyone took their seats, Ayaka had proudly showcased Aleksandra how she was able to get tickets closest to the stage.

Finding their sets, they only had to wait a few seconds before finally the lights dimmed.
"It's starting! It's starting!" Ayaka clasped Aleksandra hand. Aleksa smiled, the crowd erupted in cheers as each of the members made their way out onto the stage. First being Kai, followed by Reita, Uruha, Aoi and finally the vocalist Ruki.

"This is going to be a good show..." Aleksa thought to herself.

(Hi, so it's been a while since I updated this story, I meant to a long time ago but now I have finally returned. I promise that I will continue to post a new chapters, thank you for all of your patience.) ♥️