Switch (kink.con part2) // E.D * G.D

"And how did you manage to score this gig beautiful?" Grayson asked, winking as you sauntered into the break room. Leaning against the countertop - Grayson's eyes were trained on the way the black lacey corset your wore hugged your curvy silhouette in all the right places. Your hair pulled back in a slick as all hell ponytail and your makeup done to perfection. it was your mask, nobody could see how nervous you were underneath the thick layer of foundation that hid every pour and every imperfection. Everybody except Grayson, he'd seen you at the lowest of lows. You were as easy to read as a children's book.

"I guess someone pretty generous recommended me for the job" you were quick to stand before his tall stature, instantly feeling smaller than the man who would soon be sitting pretty behind a camera as he watched you dominate his brother, Ethan. "don't pretend you didn't have anything to do with it, I heard you and E last week talking about how I needed to get back into the game." Walking two of your fingers up from his lower abdomen to his chest – sadly clothes with a minimalistic white button-up. A real shame, you liked him better shirtless.

"You're gonna be great" Grayson purred, a small smirk gliding across his slightly scuffed cheeks as he watched you lick your lips with such confidence. The red a nice pop of colour amongst the sea of different tones of black that adorned your body.

"I am great, Dolan, always have been always will be." His hands coming to pull you closer by your plump ass – clothed in the leather skin-tight pants you had brought for the occasion. Wanting something to make you feel extra confident for your main return. This would be the biggest shoot since your not so amazing sub sense with Ryan cherry-Louise, the good for nothing low life who near killed you with his vicious brutality. Safe to say he was never allowed to show his face in the industry again – blacklisted for life.

"Why don't you remind me how great you are?" Grayson groaned as he leaned in to close the gap between the two of you – his hand wrapping around your ponytail, giving it a slight tug as you ghosted his lips. His perfect lips that had many times before been wrapped around your tiny throbbing clit. the little bundle of nerves that he loves to tease.

"You're just the cameraman today, someone else gets to have all the fun."

"Fun huh, is that what you call it?" Grayson teased before he spun you around, whisking you up and placing you on the countertop – standing between your legs as he smashed his lips against yours. hungry for your touch, not wanting to wait any longer than a second to feel your lips on his. His cock aching with desire for you. tongues dancing with one another in the desperate and needy moment.

Your hand came to wrap around his neck, constricting his airways slightly – enough for him to stop his assault on your mouth and open his eyes, pulling away from you slightly as he shivered under your touch – your control.

"You do as I say this time Dolan" applying more pressure to his neck as he moaned and shut his eyes. "And I say get behind the camera and try not to cream your pants." Running your tongue across his swollen bottom lip you felt him tremble. A small giggle escaping your mouth as you oh so enjoyed the way you felt so in control.

"I'll deal with you when we get home, you and your older brother too" you smirked, pushing Grayson away softly as you hopped off the countertop, swaying your hips with confidence as you looked back over your shoulder.

"depending on how much trouble he gives me, something tells me ill be gagging his submissive ass

———————-