Tsukishima Kei x Uke! Male reader

Start from the beginning

'I finished practice.'

'Do you know where my house is?'

'Oi!'

'Hey, reply to me.'

'Can you at least give me a seen?'

'Cmon, I know I treated you bad, but I'd at least leave you on read...'

'Fine then shorty, find the way to my house yourself.'

I giggled as I watched the line of texts. With a light shake of head I dropped my phone on my bed and hopped into a nice comfortable pair of jeans. I rummaged through my closet before I found my (f/c) hoodie. I packed some notebooks and picked up my wallet and my phone making my way downstairs.

'Oi, sorry for not replying I was doing homework. Where's your house?'

I placed my phone down and picked up my shoes. When I looked at it again there was no reply.

'Heyyyy four eyesssss?!??'

'Where's the seen you promised??'

I sighed as I exited my house, seeing it was useless. I got his number from Yamaguchi, who replied instantly and I gave him a call. He answered immediately.

"Hello?"

"Hey Tsukishima, are you not opening my messages on purpose because I didn't open yours?"

He coughed probably searching for an excuse.

"N-No, that's stupid why would I do that. How did you get my number anyway?"

"Doesn't matter, just tell me where your house is."

He clicked his tongue.

"I'll send you the location now. Be sure to open the text now and not two hours later."

"Yeah really funny."

I hung uo and shortly after I received a text from him. I placed my headphones on my ears and picked my favorite song. As I was humming the tune to myself I happily walked through the, not so crowded, city. After a few songs and a quick stop at the coffee shop I arrived at his address. When I came to the door I knocked three times and waited patiently. Moments later footsteps could be heard from the other side and the door opened revealing none other than Tsukishima.

"You actually came..."

He said, sounding almost surprised and shocked.

"Yeah, what did you think? I called you to ask for your address to prank you? Cmon we're not in preschool."

With a slight look of surprise still presents on his face he stepped aside, allowing me to enter.

"I stopped at the coffee shop to get us something. I didn't knew what you liked so I just took you an Americano I don't know if you'll like it. You can take my (f/d) if you like that better. I also took us some strawberry shortcake it was the only thing they had two slices of so I hope you like it."

He looked at me in disbelief, still holding the open door in his right hand. He was wearing a white short sleeved T shirt and a black shorts, his recognizable Somy headset on his neck.

"Close the door you're gonna catch a cold. Why are you looking at me like that?"

He shook his head lightly, pushing the doors closed and locking them.

"I just didn't thought you'd come, especially after the way I treated you all this time..."

I shrugged with a smile.